Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie day @ Northern Quarter Manchester 30th of June

killer_carvil

Northern Quarter Killers
Sep 27, 2004
Manchester
www.northernquarterpb.com
Thats right guys Newbie Day At the Northern Quarter.

This time the blower will be working. So there will be a full field up. There will also be a side bunkers for doing Personal skills. If you need markers then there are not many about 3 so you WILL need to pay a deposit to secure a marker.

Any questions please post or e_mail me on adam@northernquarterpb.com

Peace

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
yea was fun tho there was just bunkers at either end and empty space in the middle:eek: and the snake i realli think that was amazing :D

but ill be down carvil so ill see you there, and if u need a hand setting up or any fing ill help out if you want

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Under the circumstances, Carvil did a good job.

Sh!t happens. (I mean with the blower if it's unclear to anyone :rolleyes:)

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
i never said it was carvils fault at all carvils a top bloke and was a great day even tho we did only have a few bunkers just made it more interesting :D well they will have shiney new blowers now so its all good :p

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
POST CODE: WA15 0RB

From the North
M6 towards Manchester junction 20 leave junction 20 to the m56 towards Manchester Airport come off at junction 6.

From the South
M6 towards Manchester then come of at Junction 19 on the A556. Head down the A556 towards Altrincham until you see signs for the M56 junction 8 towards the airport. Get on to the m56 an head down to junction 6 and come off there.

For both North and South travellers
Leave the M56 at junction 6 (signposted Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Hale), then merge onto unnamed road - Turn right onto Wilmslow Road - A538 Head down the A538 till the airport tunnels just before the tunnels turn right to Ashley and follow the unnamed road. -The unnamed road will bend round to the left and up a hill follow and it’s the 1st left into castle hill farm - follow to the car park at the end. (please note it's the third Castle Hill farm)
:)

And there is a map here:
http://www.northernquarterpb.com/directions.asp