Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie from South Wales

Zed85

Oct 26, 2014
Hello everyone,

Newbie here from South Wales. I've just recently got into paintballing with a friend and found this forum. So I thought I would sign up and introduce myself. My name is Zeidy. I'm 29 years old. I'm Currently using an old school Angel G7 Fly (Rasta Edition) and have a Tippmann 98 Custom and JT Excellerator 3.5 as backups. I will no doubt be looking for help and advice from some of you at some point.

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
Hi mate, welcome to the forum!

Where abouts in South Wales are you from?

Are you looking to play woodsball or tournament?

Cheers,

Zed85

Oct 26, 2014
Hi mate, welcome to the forum!

Where abouts in South Wales are you from?

Are you looking to play woodsball or tournament?

Cheers,
Hi buddy,
I'm from newport, I've been to only 2 walk ons so far as only recently got the gear. Haven't really thought too much about tournament yet.

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
Hi mate!

I'm in Newport aswell - small world!!

I know a load of guys who head up from South Wales to play the diamond wars walk on at NPF, I'm sure they wouldn't mind you joining them.

Also if you did want to give tournament paintball a go we play at Cribbs Causeway every month or so for practice, your welcome to come and give it a bash!

Steve

Zed85

Oct 26, 2014
Hi mate!

I'm in Newport aswell - small world!!

I know a load of guys who head up from South Wales to play the diamond wars walk on at NPF, I'm sure they wouldn't mind you joining them.

Also if you did want to give tournament paintball a go we play at Cribbs Causeway every month or so for practice, your welcome to come and give it a bash!

Steve
Wow yeah, small world, We have been looking into the walk on at NPF. I play with 2 friends who have been there before. We could pop along to cribbs and take a look as well, to see how it is. Are you going to NVS this year, 4 of us have booked our tickets, it would be good to get a group going.