Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

newbie hopper question

leeroymacelroy

Feb 15, 2015
Kent
Fairly new to the paintballing scene and am looking into gettin a electronic hopper for my gun.i have a viewloader charger wich is rated at about 12bps i think and i have a standard hopper wich cant keep up on auto.have seen a few hoppers for sale between 30 and 50 but dont know if any of them are any good even for my gun.What would people suggest for a decent budget hopper?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
A budget hopper? What marker have you got and where are you playing with it on full automatic?

Halo's seem to be a good hopper especially for their price second hand. But id just save up and get a good condition second hand rotor it'll never let you down and will keep up

leeroymacelroy

Feb 15, 2015
Kent
Iv got a viewloader charger its similar to a sypder im playin in mainly woods dont use the full auto alot but when i do it breaks balls or just doesnt fire after a few

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
You should not be using full auto on sites in the UK
It will breach risk assessments and therefore insurance policies
Primarily a safety issue

However the halo is perfectly fine, a well priced force feed hopper
A rotor would set you back about £80 secondhand and come with the extra feature of quick strips to cleanup breaks - if that's worth the extra cash to you

Tonyx67

Feb 11, 2015
Falkirk
I agree with tom, if you want a good second hand hopper for a decent price go for the halo. If you can hang back a bit and save more cash a second hand rotor is the best you can do! Will never let you down!

Pomello_man

Mar 1, 2012
I've had my rotor for years now and it's been flawless! Had a halo before and found that it ate through batteries much quicker, save up for the rotor and you'll get your money back from the battery efficiency

matt gordon

SLIIIIIIIITHE
Feb 11, 2005
warrington, cheshire UK
For something as slow as a charger you could easily use a Revy as I used one on my Pro Series once or twice with no issues. Although you'll want to look at a loader that will be up to the task when you want to upgrade your marker.

I'd definitely recommend a halo B as a moderate mid speed loader. just make sure you use good batteries as it can be a bit power hungry sometimes.

If you want the Daddy I'd say the Rotor is the one to go for. It's a bit more spensive but worth it. and it'll perform to the task every time :D