Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie in the Midlands

crumpet86

Mar 9, 2016
Hi all,

Just a brief intro - i'm Chris and I live in Rugby.. I have played at NPF on/off for a few years using rental gear but fancy taking it more seriously.
I was looking at getting into tournament along with playing some walk on such as Diamond Wars which I have done a couple of times.

Where is best to get started for tournament as I have had no experence but I want to start play more frequently..

I am in the process of purchasing kit and have the basic tools :D

Any help would be appreciated

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Staffordshire and District Paintball Club is always on the look-out for new players with the right attitude who want to play more, get better and have fun while they're at it.

They run frequent sup'air training sessions at CPPS, have a number of squads that enter all levels of tournament including woodland events.
@blakey64 is your man

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Get down to cpps

On training days you can usually find someone willing to let you jump in for a go & get a feel of it

On event weekends on the Saturday etc there ought to be fields open for training so do the same

crumpet86

Mar 9, 2016
Cheers chaps.

Staffordshire and District Paintball Club is always on the look-out for new players with the right attitude who want to play more, get better and have fun while they're at it.

They run frequent sup'air training sessions at CPPS, have a number of squads that enter all levels of tournament including woodland events.
@blakey64 is your man
Where do these sessions take place?

Might sound silly, but what takes place on training days lol?

Thanks
C

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Cheers chaps.

Where do these sessions take place?

Might sound silly, but what takes place on training days lol?

Thanks
C
A training day could be pretty much anything, usually an allocated field to a number of teams / players
They then either liaise with each other on taking turns, or queue up when ready for the previous group to come off

The 'training' could be just the same as playing - going on field and playing against whoever is opposite to practice the field

Or could be practicing and trying out set moves, or doing a breakout to first positions then turning around and doing it again

It could involve splitting the field into halve or quarters such as a few players playing on the snake or Doritos side only, practicing set positions, shooting a cone etc

It could be just going out there or having a training plan

There are also clinic style training sessions - such as the manager/captain/most experienced team member putting the rest through some drills, or a 'pro' running a clinic putting people through drills

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Cpps is at Rodbaston equestrian centre, Penkridge

There are training days etc at various sites around the country such as Bricketwood on the m25, down in skirmish Bristol, super5ives/ambush near Southampton and more

crumpet86

Mar 9, 2016
Cpps is at Rodbaston equestrian centre, Penkridge

There are training days etc at various sites around the country such as Bricketwood on the m25, down in skirmish Bristol, super5ives/ambush near Southampton and more
Thanks Tom, as I live in Rugby so I'll have a look around.
Cheers buddy
C