Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie looking to try some kit out at my local field

Pritch89

Aug 31, 2014
Essex
Hi all, I'm new to this so really I'm looking to get down to my local field which I think is bricketwood and try out different markers if people are willing to help out :)

I already have goggles of my own so just need to test a few markers before I buy as well as attending regularly and playing with people.

When do people go to bricketwood so I know when to turn up, I know it's mainly weekends but that's about it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
Give Bricket Wood a ring to see if when they have teams training there. Most teams will be happy to lend you a marker, run a few points ( of course if you cover paint costs) Check the Bricket Wood Facebook page, they regularly have postings of who and when they have training sessions.

Reactions: Pritch89

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
No problem, like I said most people are willing to help. The more people playing Paintball the better !

I just want to warn you tho this happend to me..... You pick up a marker and play sup air, you get hooked..... There's no going back ! :p

Pritch89

Aug 31, 2014
Essex
Haha, that's exactly what I'm wanting to happen so the sooner the better really. Can't wait to get lit up being a newbie
:D