Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

newbie needin help

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2008
stockton
hi im a new person interested in paintballin... my other half (paintball target) does it alot and im lookin to get into it but i dont want help off him so am askin it off u lot on here... can anyone help me then???!!!!:confused:
cheers

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
come on in miss paitball target, and ask away, you will find sound advice handed out freely. :)

May 8, 2008
stockton
thanks

well the thing is i wanna get into and i know it hurts thts my main problem i dont like pain...but my other half said tht he would teach me like how to fire and tht but im lookin to see how much kits are and tht and what other people think of it...and any other useful info u have
cheers
:confused:

paintball target

GBUs []D [] []\/[] []D
Oct 24, 2006
stockton - on -tees
aww ma baby wants to play ball :eek: am dreadin you kikin ma arse all over the field babes :( lol, but its right tho, ask these guys and get more than one prespective on paintballin :)

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
all it is a pain you would go ouch to and then 15 seconds later you would of forgotten about it! its fun and the price of kit is all depending on how much your willing to pay really?

have you got any kit already or do you need everything?

paintball target

GBUs []D [] []\/[] []D
Oct 24, 2006
stockton - on -tees
Scotty, shes using my kit as for the minute but im sure she will be branching out very soon to gather her own kit, when she gets into it more :)

Kaylee's been paintballing before but as in her own words "i sat at the back and shot all my bullets then went out" i think she has been shot once at least but like you guys have said it doesnt hurt when you have that adrenalin pumping through you and your reli goin for it :)

peaches

Status
Not open for further replies.