Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie-Southampton

DirtyDownSouth

Dec 4, 2014
of course not! :)

go for it, one joke, I'll fast forward you to 20 posts
ok well here you go....

I was sitting on my own in a restaurant,when I saw a beautiful women at another table.
I sent her over a bottle of the most expensive wine they had on the menu.
She sent me a note,"I will not touch any of this wine unless you can assure me you have seven inches in your trousers."
I wrote back,"Give me back the wine,as beautiful as you are im not cutting off three inches for anyone."

Reactions: Bolter

- 0li -

Jan 20, 2006
Southampton / S****horpe
Welcome to the forum buddy, I've just started back playing again after a long time off and I'm in Southampton too.

I would really recommend having a chat with the guys over at the Southampton University paintball team, you don't have to be a university student and I believe they play tournament and woodsball.

Their home site is Ambush Paintball, Southampton.

The lads have been very helpful to me over the past weeks, you can find them here: https://www.facebook.com/southamptonunipaintball?fref=ts

Regardless of what route you take, just go out there and have fun.

DirtyDownSouth

Dec 4, 2014
Welcome to the forum buddy, I've just started back playing again after a long time off and I'm in Southampton too.

I would really recommend having a chat with the guys over at the Southampton University paintball team, you don't have to be a university student and I believe they play tournament and woodsball.

Their home site is Ambush Paintball, Southampton.

The lads have been very helpful to me over the past weeks, you can find them here: https://www.facebook.com/southamptonunipaintball?fref=ts

Regardless of what route you take, just go out there and have fun.
I have had a look at the Ambush Southampton website and noticed they do walk ons,so once I have my gear and marker sorted I hope to get down there.What part of Southampton are you from?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Great stuff!
I'm currently living in Portswood, here for university.
Southampton or solent?
If soton then get in the society, you get the airsoft society for free and benefit from the deals they have come up with.
It's worthwhile joining even if you play one punter day in the year with them
If Solent they did previously have a cross university deal but I think their is action underway to put together their own society if it's not happened already

- 0li -

Jan 20, 2006
Southampton / S****horpe
Yeah Southampton, I am a part of the society now. It's called SUPAC - Southampton University Paintball and Airsoft Club.
Like you said, it's definitely worthwhile even if you're not a student you can join the club and benefit hugely from their discounts!