Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie Southampton

Aky208

Dec 22, 2014
Hi all,

I have been playing paintball on and off for several years now. Been to a few sites walk ons and 2015 will be my third year at north vs south. Looking to get into paintball seriously now so having a nose through these forums for some advice. Really interested in tournament paintball. I owned a BT delta first off but now have a spyder fenix with halo 2 hopper which I quite enjoy. Any advice on local teams that would be interested in showing a beginner the ropes would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

hamster778

Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
Check out ambush at botley. Their xmas walkon is the 28th
Chris Malton, the soton uni Guy and now student paintball rep has something going on there these days for tourney ball
I was going to suggest Ambush as well. I havent been there for a while though. Great guys.

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
You called?

@NSKlad, @tommikka, @wiggles01 - Thanks for the mentions (Tom, you could've tagged me.....)

Yep, 'tis I that looks after Ambush's tournament fields now. I couldn't do it without the site behind me supporting the effort, nor without the Southampton and Portsmouth clubs who use it for training. Within reason I'm open to others popping down to say hi to me and/or the Southampton Uni club when we're there training. Please give me a shout if you wish to do so, such that I can expect you! Our next day on site is Jan 24th.