Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie to Paintball

Aaron McCallum

Aug 1, 2016
Hello guys,

Just introducing myself.

My name is Aaron McCallum, I am 21 and I am from North Ayrshire (my brother is also on the forums - Jamie McCallum).
I have been paint balling a few times, mostly with family and friends. But I am now looking to start going more often with my brother. I have my first walk on next Sunday.

I have a few pieces of kit already. Now I just need to get myself a gun, hopper and gas tank.

Reactions: Spookls

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Hello guys,

Just introducing myself.

My name is Aaron McCallum, I am 21 and I am from North Ayrshire (my brother is also on the forums - Jamie McCallum).
I have been paint balling a few times, mostly with family and friends. But I am now looking to start going more often with my brother. I have my first walk on next Sunday.

I have a few pieces of kit already. Now I just need to get myself a gun, hopper and gas tank.
Welcome mate enjoy the forum and most of all enjoy the sport

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
Hello guys,

Just introducing myself.

Welcome to the forums bro :D

You will find loads of information about beginner recommendations on guns, hoppers and air tanks etc.

Dye Rotors seem to be the most popular for hopper
You know yourself but I have a Proto Rail. It's a good shot and very east to maintain.

Sanderson

Jan 24, 2013
get basic stuff to start with till you work out what you want then splash out. the options are endless

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
Hello guys,

Just introducing myself.

Looks like you need to update this thread a bit. Its a tad out of date. lol