Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dbenson

Platinum Member Lifetime
Jul 22, 2009
I've been playing woodsball for about 18 months now and have been wanting to get into supair. I got myself a dm9 and rotor. I tried it at dishforth yesterday while at a walk-on and it made me want to get into more.

What I am asking is -

Do I need anything else, kit wise?

Also what's the best way for me to train without being on the field?

All help appreciated

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
Equipment wise if you can get a decent air system and some playing clothing that pretty much sorts you out gear wise. Oh a decent mask. If you ask people at dishford if you try there mask for a game it will give you a good clue. I personally prefer i4s but it might not be your taste.

There is loads of quality second hand gear in the for sale section from some great sellers.

As for learning off the field check the learning section and ask guys at dishford, ballers in general are really friendly.

dbenson

Platinum Member Lifetime
Jul 22, 2009
Forgot to put that in the original post actually I have an i4 and a querilla air tank.

I'm going to get some pants and jersey next month I think bought a second hand pair of pants and an old nexus top which I will wear for now until I get some other stuff.

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
Well you there kit wise. Best thing you can do now is spend your cash on playing rather than new bling. As I said I know you wanna know it all now, but get yourself on a clinic and find some helpful ballers at dishford to give ya some pointers. Then it's all down to playing time.

dbenson

Platinum Member Lifetime
Jul 22, 2009
Bought quite abit this weekend due to getting my student loan through I normally play rather than buy.

Cheers for the advice mate I'll see if there is one locally soon. I was just asking whether I can do anything at home in the garden or in the woods that would help me while I'm off the field

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
Woody is correct.

Dishforth have a few x-ball teams that play there, being dv8 and lethal bizzle who might be looking for committed players for next season. The contact for the latter with be Neil who runs bz paintball supplies (you can find his logo at the top of the page) give him a buzz to see what's happening and if you can get yourself involved in one of their training days.
Neil's a very approachable guy, I'm sure he'll be able to at least point you in the right direction.

:) welcome to tourney ball

dbenson

Platinum Member Lifetime
Jul 22, 2009
Woody is correct.

Dishforth have a few x-ball teams that play there, being dv8 and lethal bizzle who might be looking for committed players for next season. The contact for the latter with be Neil who runs bz paintball supplies (you can find his logo at the top of the page) give him a buzz to see what's happening and if you can get yourself involved in one of their training days.
Neil's a very approachable guy, I'm sure he'll be able to at least point you in the right direction.

:) welcome to tourney ball
I go into BZ quite regularly so I will ask when I am next there

Cheers