Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

News from across the pond

mb007

Dec 5, 2009
The Woodsball World Cup(10 man) is Being held at the original World Cup site in NY(USA) September 10-12 2010- Are you the best Woodsball team in the World? original World Cup rules from 1990 Original World cup Fields original World cup teams celebrating the 20th anniversary of the original World Cup Tournament come enjoy the play,the guys that made paintball what is is today meet and greet the Legends of paintball,visit the Trade show and Swap meet enjoy the various parties.This is a must attend event!!!!!

10 man woodsball format
bring your own paint
8 prelim. Games
prize money 1st-4th(determined by number of teams entered)
registration begins 6/01/2010

for more info visit 68caliber.com or woodsballworldcup.ccom

Robbo,You better be there!!!!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
For those of you who have only been in paintball a short time, Pete is referring to Rennick Miller, Captain of Aftershock.

Aftershock's many achievements include winning several World Cups, having Pete on their legendary roster (after he played for the AA's) and winning a 5-man in S****horpe once.

:)

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
For those of you who have only been in paintball a short time, Pete is referring to Rennick Miller, Captain of Aftershock.

Aftershock's many achievements include winning several World Cups, having Pete on their legendary roster (after he played for the AA's) and winning a 5-man in S****horpe once.

:)
Actually its Ren of Ren and Stimpy. Pete actually never even played that Scunny event.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Looking at the location of the event, isn't that Jerry Braun's site?

Is the forum name of the guy who started this thread a reference to the Master Blasters?

And how about getting a "Legends of Paintball" event together over here?

mb007

Dec 5, 2009
Jonathan A you are a sharp one you got it yes I am a member of the Blasters the field is the former Survival NY and I would be happy to work with someone over there to put together a legends game(Woodsball)maybe the 20th anniversary of Mayhem some of my most memorable play was at the Mayhem Masters tournies in UK with Bo Peep and the Sheep( a team made up of players now considered legends)

mb007

Dec 5, 2009
Jonathan A do you know me?

do you know how to get hold of any of the UK guys that Marshalled the World Cup with us? we are recreating the 1990 event and would like to have them attend.This is going to be an event to remember!!!

Robbo you coming?

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
Actually its Ren of Ren and Stimpy. Pete actually never even played that Scunny event.
There was a scunny event ...... in S****HORPE:eek::eek:

Im shocked and amazed im from s****horpe and ill admit im completely new to tourneys and the like but wow S****HORPE really.

I think that we should have another .....in s****horpe wow:D:D