The Home Of European Paintball

NEXUS Signature Series Cocker Launch!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Jack Wood
I will have the final price later today, or after the weekend.
It is more than a current Eclipse eBlade cocker, primarily because the machining is more expensive, and the barrel is obviously more expensive and the Grip feed etc
They will be in smaller numbers than the current gun, which will continue at the current spec.

But most importantly, I have 8 team mates who have first dibs on the first ones off the line (for "line"- see end of my work bench!). Or my life won't be worth livin'!!!!!!

Cheers
Jack
Dammit Jack, make that 9 team mates, I want one as well now !
Thinkin of making a comeback now if I can get me hands on one of them......ok, ok, Jamie I won't, your place on the team is safe mate :)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Robbo
Dammit Jack, make that 9 team mates, I want one as well now !
Thinkin of making a comeback now if I can get me hands on one of them......ok, ok, Jamie I won't, your place on the team is safe mate :)
You ever used a cocker Robbo?

The only marker's I know that you've used are:

Mags
Angels
Steves Viking, what was it, 2 shots before you started 1 balling paintballs out the air? :)

Look forward to drilling with you guys again soon!

Jack, excellent job, looks wicked!!

Paul.
:)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
The only marker's I know that you've used are:
Mags
Angels
Steves Viking
Add:
Phantom Pump
SAM Patriot (once i believe)
to the list.:cool:

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
I've seen Robbo use a cocker, Campaign Cup, 2000 if I remember correctly (the one at the Police Sports place).

(I'm pretty sure he was using one for a while around then, but the only tourney I was at where he was playing was that one)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Christ, do I get to pick the Naked Scandinavian lesbian twin that assembles it??????

I jest. Ironic really, I'm off to check my bank balance now to see if I can afford the "gentlemens cocker" :D