Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Night time paintball?

Pog49

May 13, 2009
Safety should be a concern with playing anyway but especially at night! My advice would be to only participate in games that are organised properly (not just some friends walking into the woods at night!)

Reactions: Care_Bears

Nestor V

Mar 22, 2016
I've always wanted to play a night game. There is a field local to me that offers night games, but i get night blindness due to my poor eyesight. *sigh*

LouDaGr8

Apr 26, 2016
Sorry to bump up an old post!

If anyone remembers the first NvS night game, it was by far the most intense and adrenaline filled game I have ever played. Lying face down on my marker with opposition searching the woods a few feet away is one to get the heart pumping.

This was a limited paint game too. (200 or 300 rounds).

I think night games can be great, but you have to switch away from the paintball mindset and into the 'pretend soldier' mindset. You definitely want some sort of objective too. The standard team death match or CTF doesn't lend itself to this very well. Attack/Defend seems to work better as there is more options for stealth and less people running around.

david525

Nov 17, 2015
beds
Last time I played nite games was when the was a site at greenham common air base after it closed

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
I've played Drakelow tunnels with UV reactive paint, and also played the Sennybridge V night game with clear paint.

If run properly, with people willing to accept the shots and also understand that a bit of overshooting may happen then they are great fun.

Obviously you have to be a little sensible and watch your footing. Usually I'll play night games in a yellow lens just cos that's what was last in my mask from playing the evenings.

Biggest problem with night games are people using super bright tac lights or lasers, who then shine them right in ur eyes. Once these are shone in ur eyes ur night vision decrease rapidly and takes a while to come back.

rkohal

Jun 2, 2016
Tallinn, Estonia
Sound fun and challenging, but at the same time seems like a lot of hassle. I've seen some guys running into wires and falling into holes during the daytime. I've played late evening games in the forest and buildings (final games of the day) and stumbled upon some guys crouching on the floor.. Was impossible to see anything at all :D