Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ninja Luxe 2.0 + full freak inserts and gorilla tank

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
Pure black Luxe 2.0 shoots like a dream, probably one of the best markers I have ever shot, only selling due to new sponsors package.
The luxe 2.0 has just been serviced by BZ paintball and has had a brand new solenoid put in, so shoots perfectly.

Typical wear on barrel tip, comes with Full Freak Inserts, case , spares, grease, charger, software and a spare battery.
£450 ovno £410 SOLD

Freak inserts include

Gorilla Tank with Ninja Reg
Light weight Gorilla Tank (carbon fibre) 68/4500 with Ninja reg, hydro test due May 2018
Small chip in plastic, (see right of bottom pic, no damage to bottle itself)
£100 £80

Paypal payments + fees and postage
Solid reputation on p8ntballer

Thanks
Kris

Last edited:
Reactions: BenLearwood

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
Languh that simply isn't true is it, I didn't receive any payments from you, we had an agreement in principle whilst I researched the postage options to the Netherlands
However your demeanour made me feel uncomfortable about the whole situation, especially when you resorted to name calling
I have sold lots of items on here, with plenty of positive feedback

Its the last you will hear from me on the matter Languh as I don't have time for these types of comments,
Wishing you well on your hunt for a new marker.

Languh

Oct 14, 2010
Languh that simply isn't true is it, I didn't receive any payments from you, we had an agreement in principle whilst I researched the postage options to the Netherlands
However your demeanour made me feel uncomfortable about the whole situation, especially when you resorted to name calling
I have sold lots of items on here, with plenty of positive feedback

Its the last you will hear from me on the matter Languh as I don't have time for these types of comments,
Wishing you well on your hunt for a new marker.
I never name called you. I am glad I didnt pay you the money. Because you never respond. I have been buying several markers from this forum and never had any problems with shipping to the Netherlands. So dont act like you did everything you could. Even your vouch couldnt get you to close the deal and respond on a normal way.

I wont butyfrom you anyways. Laters.

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
@kris have you got any more pictures of the barrel and the other side of the gun?

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
Hi S3AN, not at hand sorry, there are no marks on the other side except for the barrel wear on the tip
No bother mate, would you be willing to accept a trade and cash or cash only?