Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

No Paint Drills

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I'm always looking to improve, but am severely strapped for money and time right now.
Can anyone suggest drills I could try at home without shooting any paint? (the neighbours went mental when I tried reballing in the house)
I already spend time snapping at myself in front of the mirror, and reloading etc, but any others?

TheNakedPlayer

Platinum Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hm?

If you have a wooden floor you can always try sliding?
snapshooting from standing, kneeling, prone, you can practice them all day! moving your body up and down, side to side whilst keeping your upper body level. stand infront of somthing and swap the gun to the other side. hope this helps! p.s. get one with the gun!

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
virtue oled boards come with some nice drills on them :D bit expensive tho

and aslong as u aint doing it after 10pm or too early id tell ur neighbours to do one :D

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Good stuff man, keep it up! Something that a lot of people neglect in their training is fitness. Do some hill sprints, they're free. Or, while you're sitting at your computer eating pizza and smoking, keep your fingers fast with your other hand holding your gat

turtledowd

Cool As Ice
practising snapping while in crouch/prone position helps alot. tuck your self in the smallest ball you can and find a position thats comfortable for you and snap, just keep practising until you find a position that you can get into quickly and comfortably.
hope this helps.
cheers
stu

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
If your strapped for time mate i wouldnt bother practice takes hours to increase your skills if you can make time though and stick at practicing and practicing properly you notice a drastic improvement in your ability.

if you have a mirror remove your barrel and if you look down it with it being level and true you will only see the front of the barrel if you see any of the back portion of the barrel your not level once you have done this try gun up drills to get the barrel in the correct position.

Sliding drills in your garden

Snapping in your mirror and reloading

Running and gunning in your back garden

Swapping hands At speed and properly by playing tight and not bringing the barrel over your head as if your opposition see this you have just told them your swapping hands and lost your advantage

Thats the basics and then as soon as you feel confident head down to your field and do it with paint as it dont matter if your the fastest snapshot in the world when your in your room its all about how you play when theres paint in your barrel as well as the opposition.

clement

May 4, 2009
Hmm I don't see why your neighbours would complain especially if you're doing it within normal hours (10am to 8pm) during the day.