Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

No Paint Drills

intimidatorade

www.henniker.eu
Mar 8, 2005
Bristol
www.facebook.com
snapping into the mirror is the obvious one i would say wear your goggles so you get a true vision to make it more realistic find a technique maximus lundqvist has one on youtube one-with-a-gun snapshooting get the move down to a T then just do it over and over untill you dont have to think about it then apply it when you practise

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
well. its been a year... missed you all peeps.

sliding in the garden... not good, ruins your/your mothers/your fathers lawn... not good. Brave the open and go find a football field or park. early in the morning and you wont be seen. (ps dont wear your mask or take your gat people will call the po-leesse)

Switching hands drill once you know how to switch hands efficiently then practice within the confines of your home. do it standing do it sitting do it crouching and lying down ( i like lying down )

reloading- if your doing it with empy pods no good. do it with reballs, old paint ( outside) or maltesers if your a chocoholic... ps clean your hopper before using maltesers as they taste rank if you dont.

snapping in the mirror is only good if you have some one watching to make sure your profile doesnt enter the edge of the mirror by the laws of physics the only way for you to do this your self is to look straight at the mirror as ... oh i cant explain science its just difficult. its a good idea but difficult. best bet is to do it on webcam to yourself ask a bored friend to spot you in the mirror or from behind a door or annoy your family through you lounge window.

dont please dear god guys go out in your garden with a locked and loaded gun. if you slip you dont know who you may shoot and the legal case would just muller your future in paint ball. its hard to buy paint when some solicitor has nabbed your paint money.

best bet to get better is to grab a box of paint. old stuff will do but not marbles and head to your local training field. get shot a couple of times and youll learn a lot quicker.

oh and rapping your fingers fast i reckommend tap wars on iphone or tapping your thigh when in queues or bored whatever just tap.

hopefully i havent missed anything out. i am wise but im not old.

wings

The Firm
Nov 30, 2007
Halifax
well your gonna get old if you dont start ballin again;):p
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” George Bernard Shaw

I think this is what Ali was getting at but it's already been said, many moons ago...

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
There is something you can do without using paint, it's called "running".

As improving endurance/acceleration can be really positive for your game.

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
play nppl championship paintball, they teach you everything there

turfy

rabid chipmunks will rule
Sep 22, 2009
wmids
Watch the videos on you tube, there are many videos showing you the basic moves you will use on the field without needing paint