The Home Of European Paintball

Noob in the pump world

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
The clamping neck was a bit loose on a few of my hoppers

Had to tape them
speaking of the feedneck, its a bit of a pain having to pry the clamping one apart to put it back on if you used the stock class tube. if you ain't careful you could scratch it up when using a screwdriver to put it on.

Letspandarize

Banned
Aug 16, 2013
speaking of the feedneck, its a bit of a pain having to pry the clamping one apart to put it back on if you used the stock class tube. if you ain't careful you could scratch it up when using a screwdriver to put it on.
Well that sounds a tad annoying, can you get different feed necks?

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Liams donating his pump to me. He was drunk and high on crystal meth at the time, but he deffo said it.

I want an empire sniper, reckon ill get myself one for next season as they seem good value for money.

There is of course the cheaper pumps but they lack any refinement.

Letspandarize

Banned
Aug 16, 2013
well i'm sure yo could find one to fit if you really wanted to, its the same sort of style as planet eclipse ones but instead of being held in place by a screw, its just held in place by the tight fit.
It's probably best to contact Empire directly then?

Liams donating his pump to me. He was drunk and high on crystal meth at the time, but he deffo said it.

I want an empire sniper, reckon ill get myself one for next season as they seem good value for money.

Seems legit;) that's what I was thinking Craig!
Any your signature just mad my day!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CraigofScotland

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland

going by the stories i've been accused of from paintfest this wouldn't surprise me tbh...

It's probably best to contact Empire directly then?
I wouldn't really bother. To be honest I don't think there would be any significant difference between how easily the stock feedneck and aftermarket ones would go on. End of the day they still have to go on in a similar fashion. And as a side not i just looked at my sniper and there is a screw that tightens it down as well, but obviously still has to be pryed apart when putting it back on.

Letspandarize

Banned
Aug 16, 2013
going by the stories i've been accused of from paintfest this wouldn't surprise me tbh...

I wouldn't really bother. To be honest I don't think there would be any significant difference between how easily the stock feedneck and aftermarket ones would go on. End of the day they still have to go on in a similar fashion. And as a side not i just looked at my sniper and there is a screw that tightens it down as well, but obviously still has to be pryed apart when putting it back on.
Oh I get it now, sounds like a little bit of a hassle but still sounds like a great gun!