Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Noob near Brighton looking for some help?

cF^

Mar 5, 2008
Hey all,
Just saying hi more than anything.
I've been out of paintball for about 7 or 8 years. I've just pulled my old Smart Parts impulse out the loft and dusted it off. It's probably a relic by todays markers! Hoping to get head to a site soon to get it set up and play some walk-ons, maybe get back into tourney type stuff if I get back into it. I used to play for a team years ago called Wolverhampton Red Head, are they still around?
Anyway, where's the best site near Brighton, or is that up for debate? ;)

If there's anyone local that happens to play, i'd love to find some people to practice or train with, I know I'm going to be cr*p so I could do with some help from more experienced peeps!

Cheers,
Sean

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hi Sean, A few of the Team :- Care Bears Rippa live down there in the Brighton area and are going up to Bricket Wood to play the New Southern Paintball League there , ( Sup-Air )
Not this Sunday but Next Sunday 13th April, Your very welcome to come on up with us as a Bear to to get a picture of things, maybe help out in the Pits if you want ?? . . Bluey

cF^

Mar 5, 2008
That's a bit too soon for me really, though thanks for the offer! I'd like to spend the next month just getting my bearings again, maybe doing some walk-ons just to remember which end I point where. It'll be after that I'd be looking for something more serious. Happy to help in the pits some time, fill pots and bottles, that kinda nonsense :)

Reactions: Dusty