Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

[North East England] Where to play ?

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Hi,
Recently move to Darlington.
I'm looking for a field to play every sunday.
I have no car, can only use the train ...
Is there any good field near a railstation ?
I don't care if I have to wait 1 or 2h in the train, I just want to play....
Airball and quite good level if possible....

Thanks
Thib

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
You have a choice of two sites near to darlo...

Pointblank run a training/3man tourny held every other sunday during the winter months,and wednesday evenings during the summer you will need to contact Just Gill on the forums with regards to sorting transport as they usually dont mind bringing people through to the site,next training is 7th december and its going to be a 3man tourny as far as in know.
Entry is £5.00 and paint is £25.00

NSPA hold a 3 man tourny on various wednesday nights and as far as i know and the occasional xball tourny on a sunday,contact shadlad on the forums
www.northernstarpaintballacademy.co.uk

Not sure how far from the train station these sites are:confused:

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
As Mike said. Plenty of choice.

There are a few ballers in Darlo, including my good self :).

As for teams from the area you have DV8-Div1 UKM(running out of Scoth Corner) and then Newcastle Lockdown/Mad Monks-Div 1 UKM comming from a mix of Darlo and Newcastle area. Then you have Vudoo-Used to play Div 1/2 UKM but lots of new players so will be looking at Div 3/4.

NSPA hold 3 man tournies every 2 weeks + the Ionman Bi-Monthly (Sup air leg)+ regular 3 man Xball tournies and some 5 man fun. Also runs training clinincs like the recent Nicky T training day.

There are currently approxmately 12-15 differnt 3 man teams frequenting the site + 5 different 5 man teams so plenty of bods around.

No sites near the station mate but transport to the site and back can be arranged ;)

If that doesnt tickle your fancy their is also Point Blank just nr Croft which holds regular 3 man tournies and training sessions.