Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

North east Teams

Discussion in 'Tournament' started by Nathanken21, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Nathanken21 New Member

Nathanken21
    Message Count:
    i was just wondering if there was any teams in the north east near middlesbrough?

thanks

2. Sid Sidgwick North East Killers-Lethal Bizzle

Sid Sidgwick
    Message Count:
    Hi mate you have the North East's top team in Lethal Bizzle on your doorstep. Two teams playing in the CPPS in Division 1 and 3 and with an army of around 40 guys playing woodsball events across the country. Based out of Teesside (Headquarters being BZ paintball in Thornaby)

3. Nathanken21 New Member

Nathanken21
    Message Count:
    ahh thanks ive just started getting into paintball and played a few times at battlezone never played any tournament style games so it would probably more to just come and get a feel for it id be no where near team ready haha

4. Sid Sidgwick North East Killers-Lethal Bizzle

Sid Sidgwick
    Message Count:
    They host a woodsball tournament style event for guys wanting some competitive team based fun in the woods. This runs around 6 times a year (last Sunday was their latest event with the next in a few months time) and is a good way to get into a teams in the region (there are around 10 different teams playing it, all made up from local players)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    RichB and Nathanken21 like this.
  5. Nathanken21 New Member

Nathanken21
    Message Count:
    Okay thanks mate I'll have a pop down if I'm off for the next one