Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North east

Jan 5, 2013
For some reason in the north east there seems to be no fields that are friendly to people who have there own gear, anyone know any?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Huh lol.

Where you based in northeast? Sites allover the place! Pointblank at Darlington is the one we usually use

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
As reaper said.
If it's woodland your interested in playing then there's Pointblank at Croft/Darlington on the 1st sunday of every month and also BZ Yarm run walk-ons and I believe Massive attack and Universal run them also.

If Supairball tourney style is your thing then Massive Attack is your best bet as I believe they have a airball field.

Jan 5, 2013
Huh lol.

Where you based in northeast? Sites allover the place! Pointblank at Darlington is the one we usually use
Huh lol.

Looking at point blanks website, says there is a sup air field there, darlo is a good 40 minute drive from me, and what are the prices at the walkons?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Yeah they have a tourney field but its mainly tyres not inflatables alot of tourney players play the walkons but I don't care for it I like the woodland and full site games

35 for first time inc food 2000 paint and air

45 there after.

5 or 10 more for upgraded paint

Is about 40 min for me aswell if no traffic atall. Can't go wrong giving it a try when it's only 35 for your first especially with the slowly lighter
Mornings and evenings

Jan 5, 2013
Yeah they have a tourney field but its mainly tyres not inflatables alot of tourney players play the walkons but I don't care for it I like the woodland and full site games

35 for first time inc food 2000 paint and air

45 there after.

5 or 10 more for upgraded paint

Is about 40 min for me aswell if no traffic atall. Can't go wrong giving it a try when it's only 35 for your first especially with the slowly lighter
Mornings and evenings
Yeah i used to go to massive attack when I played, not too sure if they still do walkons havent heard anything from them in ages.

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
theres also YPC, its a good 2 hours from where i live. but its the one i try to get to every month