Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North V South Charity Raffle

Millennium Man

Manchester Outlawz
Judgement day is nearly here with the Northern Boys out for payback.
The whole day as you all know now is to raise as much money for St Francis House (The childrens hospice http://www.francishouse.org.uk/) as we can. So we have kindly been given alot of prizes from PLANET ECLIPSE ( Thank you Ledz ) And PHOENIX PAINTBALL (Thank you P.J & Nicola) for all you guys and gals to win.

D7's North have also put in a the prize bag a 07 black E-tek with lazor engraved E-tek.

The tickets are available from NOW and the Draw will take place sunday evening at 8pm . And Winners will be announced that evening with me updating the draw as we go.
The minimum purchase of Tickets will be 5, each ticket being £1 so minimum spend of £5. Each ticket will win 1 prize, meaning that 1 person can win multiple prizes.

Paypal address is: robinzante01@gmail.com

The prizes are as follows:

1. 5 Distortion Jerseys ( 07 Red & Gold )
2. 5 T-Shirts 07
3. 5 Zen Hoodies
4. 5 B2 Caps
5. metal decals for 07 ego and E-tek
6. Flags & Banners
7. DvD's
8. 07 E-tek with lazor engraved E-tek
9. XSV Jersey
10. Evil Minion Marker (blue)
11.3x south side player jersey

Plus the person who has the biggest ticket total (below) will win 1 Years Free Green Fee for both D7's North & South.......
Thanks also to Hss Hire company..

Ok people lets get this raffle under way.

Good Luck.

Rob
D7's North
D7s Outlawz
www.proaktivpaintball.co.uk

Please dont spam the post if you could just put your name if you have purchsed tickets...

Ok peeps here is the list of everyone who has purchased tickets and how many remember that it is all tickets in, so the more tickets the more chances.

hobnobrob: 103
Lump: 70
Stan: 45
Centau: 40
Markie-C: 19
Nicky-T: 30
Lil_Wenlock: 23
Pie Face: 20
Tincs: 20
Proto: 20
Jackovasaurus: 15
PyroLX: 15
Gardner#15: 12
TrackerBoy: 11
ReddishPaintballVet: 10
jedimast _uk: 10
City King: 10
Dazzaster: 10
Swiss_Tony: 10
Kevy_D: 10
Luke.W: 10
Lofty1987: 7
Vegard: 6
Sumo89: 5
JTD1993: 5
Ion Paintball: 5
Keal : 5
Death Jester: 5
I will update the list as we go thank you everyone

£570 so far

Ion_Paintball

Beam me up Scottie
Mar 13, 2007
Sheffield
Just sent my monies in...

So if you fancy sending the e-tek my way and will shall call it even...

Dont want to take the top prize or anything

Millennium Man

Manchester Outlawz
As i said everyone i would be updating the prize list as Phoenix Paintball were letting me know what they wanted to give for the Charity raffle.

They have given us a Blue Evil Minion Marker.

So i think it is now time that everyone started gettin there hands in there pockets so we can start raising some serious money for these kids. They dont have long on this place we call earth so lets make it a time to remember.

Thank you Phoenix paintball and Planet eclipse & Markie C + everyone who has purchased tickets already.