The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
The Northern Quarter Manchester Newbie Day, Sat 23rd May 2009

IN association with:
www.Planeteclipse.com
www.corruptedpb.com
www.northernquarterpb.com

Rather than the newbie tournaments (which are a bit last year now), for the 2009 season we're going to run Newbie Days, like we used too when they first started up.

The reason for this is that we have had problems in the past defining "newbie", resulting in some people not having a good day, which is the opposite of what we want.

What we do on the day is totally up to you guys, whether we do games, drills, a bit of both, whatever. The whole point is to get new people interested and show you the basics (holding the gun, how to stand behind your bunker etc), then progress onto more things.

We have a really good drill book with all sorts of different drills from PGi, Dynasty Dysected and all sorts of paintball dvds.

We'll start off the day with a quick warm-up and then get straight into the paintball.

Green fee: £15.00
Paint: from £25.00/box

We have the new 09 ego and the geo available for hire on the day, along with loaders and air systems. Please book kit in advance.

If you want to come, please please please let us know in advance so that we can make sure we have enough kit and paint for everybody.

Plenty of help and advice is available from the UK Masters 2008 champions, The Firm

If people get there and be ready to play for 10.30ish, we can get straight into a warm-up/drills/games rather than having to wait around all morning.

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Im In!!!

Put me down for kit hire and a box of paint again Luke mate!

BUT!!! Ill hopefully be getting my own gun and loader this month (April) so i may only need paint and an air tank :D!!

ill let ya know closer the time if thats ok!!

Peace

-Pigeon

Cam Mc

Yes, quite...
Dec 10, 2008
North West
hey, sorry i couldnt make the one yesterday, but i think i might be able to get 2 or 3 people down for this one,

Probably need 2x Kit and 2 or 3 boxes of paint depending how many come with me.

I'll ask around tomorrow

Cam

iNTOXiCATiON

Lucky 15's
Mar 12, 2009
Middlewich, Cheshire
Would this be a good time to spectate, i only ask as i wish to get to know all forms of paintball but not going to hit the tourney aspect as i think woodsball is going to be my strong point as i am not fluent as i would like to be!

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Would this be a good time to spectate, i only ask as i wish to get to know all forms of paintball but not going to hit the tourney aspect as i think woodsball is going to be my strong point as i am not fluent as i would like to be!
defo come down dude!!
We all had a brilliant time yesterday, thanks to all at NQ :cool:!
I think i prefer supair to woodsball tbh but its all good!! :D

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Count my lot in again. I'll be filming again as well. I've not had chance to sort out the last one yet - I've been working in London for the past few days :(.

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
Still cant wait Raffles mate :)
I hear theres a nice piece of me fallin over haha! ;):rolleyes:

See you an the boys on 23rd :D
Probably some good footage of me struggling to drag my ten ton air tank around. Should have brought a bloody wheelbarrow :cool:

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
Mate don't spectate, jump in and get involved. You'll learn a lot more than if you were just to watch. Don't worry its all really laid back, everyone is there to help each other out.

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
Also Luke put me down as a definate for this with a case of paint too. Cheers