Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPA wed night reviews

BZNeil

BZ Paintball Supplies
May 17, 2007
www.bzpaintball.co.uk
We had another great night, defo missed the 'A' from last week though.

Again thanks to everyone involved, and credit to Fusion for travelling up for it.

My only gripe was clearly some teams/players were not shooting in semi or anything like semi which was a little disappointing
You know I thought as much too, but then again compared to my wooden fingers most folk's gats sound like they're ramping :eek:

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I got questioned if i was ramping... nowt new there then. :rolleyes:
Not like you to cheat Dan :rolleyes:

I heard one player who I was suspicious about but know he's just good on the trigger and always follows the rules (George :)) and Richies Ion is always a bit of a question but hes been checked numerous times. Myself and Owen always get called for it, in fact you checked mine in the last Ionman when people said I was ramping :)

I hope everyone was on semi, maybe we could bring back the chrono judge to do a quick check on a player from each team before the game

bmw

Feb 17, 2005
northumberland
Visit site
Not like you to cheat Dan :rolleyes:

I heard one player who I was suspicious about but know he's just good on the trigger and always follows the rules (George :)) and Richies Ion is always a bit of a question but hes been checked numerous times. Myself and Owen always get called for it, in fact you checked mine in the last Ionman when people said I was ramping :)

I hope everyone was on semi, maybe we could bring back the chrono judge to do a quick check on a player from each team before the game
:confused: me ramping?? no chance!! too slow for that matey