Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 3 - 16th April

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
I would also like to thank everyone for the amazing job this weekend. It was by the far best site ever played on for a NSPL event. Shame we cant go there a lot more.

I would also like to thank Oli (and it hurts saying so) for testing my gun using the PACT chrono (or whatever it was called) to see that the so called capping setting on the board wasnt as it was supposed to be. Having it there was a great help and I hope the one Syd keeps saying is on its way will be with us soon as we cant always rely on Oli to have his there.

Thanks again and see you at the next leg!!!

mclaREN6969

PORTSMOUTH HALLOWEEN
Jan 4, 2004
pompey
thanx

big thanx to all the guys that made sunday a great day sid n marshals etc ,sorry twisty for shooting u luv and joe tv i thought i was cumin to the strippy toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my luv .Big ups to the rest of my team mates you were awsome,and thanx again to samurai yet another fine close game guys enjoying the comp with you guys look forward to doing a bit of training with you guys.And the person that robbed the kit bag ,how about a bit of morals ,this game has a great bunch of guys and doesnt need this kind of thing,and trust with kit with fellow ballers is paramount ,have a bit of compashion for the poor guy that the kit you had and find a way for him to get it BACK nuff said

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
Just a quick one guys, 46 games a field i think it was, and us marshals did our best through every single one, no matter of fact, whoever we were, which ever team were playing!

just a quick 1 from my point of view
"The new 1-4-1 rule" if a player got hit "on the flap of the pack" or where ever, and the 7 marshals did not see it impact, but it has been seen later, then yes it is not that players fault but it works perfectly well to compensate the other team, as they could of been playing on for any amount of time and effected the game. thus the 1-4-1 rule is implented.

i personally believe players "noticed" their hits alot more due to this rule and a fear of being 1-4-1'd

my personal opinion, feel free to pm me if u thought i did a bad call or u no u want my number :)

Dan
Red and white shirt field 3

If you look at the amount of 1-4-1 that have been called all day in comparision to the 1st time the NSPL implemented the new rule it has gone down loads.

Players have become more aware of what is going on on the pitch!

So the rule is working in favour of the game. Maybe some team captains should read up about it before complaining.

Small "hint" for some players. If you would take a sec and listen to the marshal's call before having a heart attack...you would "life" longer!:D

I would like to say "Thanks and Well done" to the reffing crew on field three!

Pleasure reffing with you all!

Cheers,

Oli

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
Bagpuss said:
If you look at the amount of 1-4-1 that have been called all day in comparision to the 1st time the NSPL implemented the new rule it has gone down loads.

Players have become more aware of what is going on on the pitch!
The pain is really getting to me, agreeing with our German friend twice in the same thread :eek:

Seriously though, I have to agree with Oli's statement. I think yesterday a lot of people weren't doing anything silly other than Jay but that was expected :rolleyes: so it was fun seeing some great ball being played.

Well done to everyone as it just keeps getting better and better

xxxx

lindsey

team Snatch
Aug 30, 2003
paignton
Visit site
i would like to thank the teams that played on field two. and yes it did seem like more people called themselfs out.
and a big thanks to the judges on my field, over half of which had never judged before.
thanks guys.

c0l0n

Nov 21, 2005
Visit site
with regards to lindsey's statement it realy did show that some of them were first timers as they were to interested in watching the game as opposed to marshaling it. having said that field one marshaling was supperb.

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
c0l0n said:
with regards to lindsey's statement it realy did show that some of them were first timers as they were to interested in watching the game as opposed to marshaling it. having said that field one marshaling was supperb.

We aim to please ;) would you aim too please :p

We had a great day marshalling, a few of the boys really didn't want to be there but impressed me by how much effort they actually put into the marshalling when it came down to it. :)
Hope we didn't piss too many people off on field 1, wait a minute, no I'm not :D

See ya'll at Ashford boys and girls! :D