Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 5 - D7s - 27th May

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The 2007 season rolls on with our next fixture at Dartford 7s on Sunday the 27th May. We will be running at least two full-sized Millennium fields including the Campaign set-up for the 7-Man and M5 divisions, and a great NSPL Field set-up. As always, we will have a good trade presence, excellent refs, and fills up to 4,500psi all included in the entry fee.

Its early days yet with the fourth round being played just yesterday, but already, we have the following teams confirmed...

Snatch
Portsmouth Halloween
Samurai
Redemption
Maidenhead Trauma
Cardiff XM7
Impact UK
UK Preds
Blitzkreig
Demolition Squad
Samurai MV
Milton Keynes Sabotage
London Halloween
TopCats
Relentless
in2deep
Guildford Elite
Redskins A
Redskins B
Care Bears
AP Havoc
Disorganised Chaos

So, its filling up fast once again and looking to be a really competitive event. We have to have better weather this time around too, so let's hope its the start of a truely amazing summer of paintballing.

To register, visit www.nspl.co.uk and click on Fixtures. Or call us on 0845 370 3 666, but please be warned that we will be closed due to the Millennium Series' Germany event from this Thursday to next Tuesday.

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Syd

Did the Deadly Sins not just merge with Impact UK ?

UK Preds ?

Which Division are they due to appear in ?

Also regarding Division 1 spots being withdrawn from teams not attending any NSPL events so far this season, have we lost UK Outrage ?

Questions, question, questions.

Laters

:)

edit : having re-read post UK Outrage will lose Div 1 status if not at Round 5 methinks.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Syd

Did the Deadly Sins not just merge with Impact UK ?

UK Preds ?

Which Division are they due to appear in ?

Also regarding Division 1 spots being withdrawn from teams not attending any NSPL events so far this season, have we lost UK Outrage ?

Questions, question, questions.

Laters

edit : having re-read post UK Outrage will lose Div 1 status if not at Round 5 methinks.
I will look in to the Deadly Sins thing, but I think you may be right.

UK Preds are due to play Division 3. Made up of some of the old players and some new guys with no experience.

Regarding Division 1 spots, after talking to some of the team captains involved, I have had to agree that back dating the rule from Round 3 is a little unfair, so the rule will be in affect from the date of the original announcement (first application being Round 4).

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
OK so all division 1 teams that did not get very wet on Sunday morning in Devon have missed 1 leg.

No shows at Dartford leg 5 and the Heavens Gate 2 day event will see them loose their spot.

Seems fair enough, we are playing Dartford Leg so all is good.

Laters

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Redskins A & B

Syd,

Did call and leave a message on the number advertised on the NSPL site last week.

Left all my contact details so you could call me and get the deposit. Didn't hear from anyone. Left both office and mobile numbers.

I'll PM you my number so you can call me when your near a phone.....

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
UK Preds in

Hi Syd

Can confirm that UK Preds will be Playing, but we might play Div 2, just waiting on a couple of players!!!!!!!!!!!!