Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 5 - D7s - 27th May

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Yeah please Ray, I'm trying to make a nice gif of me getting shot and switching sides of my bunker and the pics are too small, can you make them a bit bigger please? I don't want to have to buy them or anything like that... :rolleyes:
Err....no

So I don't have to sit there and click through all 500 pictures on full size to actually recognize people in the photos :rolleyes:
It's only a suggestion, perhaps it's just me. And I'll have you know I buy the photos I want a copy of from the paintball photographers over here.

Now go back to straightening your hair Tom ;)

Candy

Dec 13, 2005
Romford, Essex
Visit site
great pics from ray and vlad (apart from the dodgy ones of me!) great day despite the weather, was worth going just to watch mikey fall face first into the muddy snake!Thanks to all the guys that played with "xm7" too funni day!
xxx

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
great pics from ray and vlad (apart from the dodgy ones of me!) great day despite the weather, was worth going just to watch mikey fall face first into the muddy snake!Thanks to all the guys that played with "xm7" too funni day!
xxx
Did i shoot him, yes. Job done.

but yes even i saw the comical side of my "dive". I think dive sounds much better than fall ;);):p:p:p