Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All sold can a mod graveyard please

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
PRICE DROP, ANY THING THAT DOESN'T GET SOLD BY 11/05/14 WILL BE EBAY'ED

I'm having a clear out of my old gear to make way for new stuffs!

All prices include P&P and PayPal fees, except the Dye bag which is pick up only. If you want to collect any of this knock £5 off the price to reflect the fees and P&P. I live around Whitchurch, Hampshire RG28 7DJ. I have been as honest as I can, if you need more info just ask and I will try my best to answer.

-------

First up is a Virtue OLED board for the NT11/DM11 but also fits the 12 and 13 I have been told. Now I have never used this myself, it was given to me as part of a package. I have checked it works as best I can, however if it turns out it doesn't I will give a full refund and cover the cost of P&P back to me, up to 3 months after you buy it from me. It comes with the board it's self, the little rubber trigger stop, two rechargeable batteries, data/charging cable, manual and box. You will have to source the grips yourself or mod your current ones. I would like £75 all in for this. NOW £65 SOLD!

------

Dye kit bag with rollers 55Lx35Wx25Hcm Approx – Well used this, does have quite a few fraying ends and a couple of rips, tried to get pics of the worst of it. One main big pocket with loops for spare barrels, in the ‘lid’(flappy open bit) there is a separate zip up compartment for cloths etc with more pockets in the zip up diverter bit. 2 pockets on the front for spares. Can be carried as a backpack, wheeled or held in hand. Due to its size pick up only on this really RG28 7DJ.

I am only after £15 for this picked up NOW £10

----

Next up is a Empire Prophecy hopper, it is missing the rip drive knob and there is a crack in the plastic by the feed neck. It still works fine though, put 2 hoppers through it yesterday to make sure. £15 all in. SOLD

---

White Dye I3's again well used, the mask and lenses are in good/ok condition. £20 all in. Sold
---

Dye head band £5 SOLD

--

Tippmann battle pack 4+5, this is in great condition, it has to be one of the most comfy battle packs I have used. It fits me fine 34-36" £25 SOLD

--

Leg pod holder thing. Made by AG (?) or maybe GG (?) not really sure. Comes with 2 pods and a leg strap. £15 NOW £10

---

Viewloader leg pod holder thing. Comes with two pods but no leg strap £12 NOW £8

---

Well that's all of it.

Thanks

Rusty

Last edited:

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Dye headband in good condition?, if so I'll take it.
I would say so, there are no rips or anything, maybe a little discoloured from washing, just above the D&Y of Dye is the worst bit if you look at the pic.... I'll leave it up to you.

Zadda

Mar 17, 2013
Cumbria
I would say so, there are no rips or anything, maybe a little discoloured from washing, just above the D&Y of Dye is the worst bit if you look at the pic.... I'll leave it up to you.
Doesn't look bad, was only checking for rips really so I'll take it, send over your PayPal details.
Cheers