Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NT11 eyes

Connor Nourse

The Viking
Apr 16, 2014
how do i clean/ acces the eyes on the NT11? hasnt got the manual with it... and i can't find anything online about getting to the eyes.

any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
The eye cover pulls out the front of marker. Then just use a cotton bud through the feed neck.

Aug 10, 2009
Hi Connor

If you haven't found a video already:
-firstly unscrew the grip from the frame to access the board
- unplug the eyes and solenoid from the board
- unscrew the rear screw front screw on the underside of the trigger frame to remove the frame from the marker body.
-using your finger pull the eye pipe out through the breech
- use a blunt pick or similar to push the rubber eye seat out through the breech along with the eyes
- swill the eye pipe in a glass of water to clean it if needed, and use a cotton bud to clean the rubber seal and eyes.
- once clean do the above the steps in reverse order to reassemble. When putting the eyes and seal back in thread the eyes back through the breech and feed down and out of the body as they were. I recommend using your middle finger to then push the rubber seat back in. Check that the rubber seal is flush before putting the eye pipe back in.

If the detents do not press in when pressed with your finger then check the eye seal is flush again and maybe try realigning the eye pipe until they press down. This helps avoid the detents being damaged

Reactions: Dandare69