Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

NWC Autococker

Discussion in 'Rare Items Auction' started by Thomas Guy, Apr 2, 2017.

1. I am Cassius The Turks

I am Cassius
    Message Count:
    Hi Steve it's Cass from the Turks, it's been a while!!
    We've got Dave Coombes and Mel Robinson playing for us, also Wayne Burrows and Gazza Hurley
    Try @Razordave for Dave Coombes

2. Steve sampson New Member

Steve sampson
    Message Count:
    Hi Cass long time no see mate . good to see some of the guys still playing .hows the woodland game doing ?is there still a tourney scene .how often you guys play .
    and where do you play still at the campaign site ? I have spoken to pete robbo on here .be good to have game at some point . cheers guys samo

3. I am Cassius The Turks

I am Cassius
    Message Count:
    Late reply Steve, the woodland scene is on the up, we're playing in a series called the UKWM, 20+ teams every event it's like going back in time!! That's held once a month but we do play a bit more than that if we can
    The next event is Bristol then Birmingham there is one at Holmbush Farm in September you should come down there's plenty of old, really old, faces you'd remember be good to see you
    Cass

4. Steve sampson New Member

Steve sampson
    Message Count:
    Hi Cass sound great like to see some of the old boys again .can you let me no the holmbush date pls .I only about half an hour or so away .is it still on the old site used for the mayhem masters back in the old days ?I am living in Tunbridge wells these days .Is old keith Williams still around ? oh and I take it there not a NWC team any more ? .
    steve

5. I am Cassius The Turks

I am Cassius
    Message Count:
    Steve sorry for the late reply, same site as all those years ago, the September round is on the 17th come down I'm sure there's a lot of faces you'll remember, obviously us Turks the Preds a few BC faces no Keith though I'm afraid golf takes up all his time!! Hopefully see you in September
    Cass

6. Steve sampson New Member

Steve sampson
    Message Count:
    Hi cass thanks for that I will put the date in my calendar .samo

7. chanman At one with the force

chanman
    Message Count: