Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Off-Season Rumours, Transfers, Shens, etc......

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
What nobody seems to have picked up on is that for CHP Ducks to play in the Elite Division a UK team must have dropped out of it! Anybody care to speculate which team that might be?
Entity dropped to D1 according to the stalking of random facebook replies by a certain Mr Baddeley

Reactions: MattC

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
entity?
or would it not be outcasts spot ?
although eci veterans finished the season it the last elite div spot
You're looking at the end of Season rankings... we don't Promote/Relegate off those from Elite to Div1

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
It was posted somewhere the Entity have lost a few players so have elected to step down to Division 1, Outcast folded at the end of last season so their spot is available, no idea if Tigers are entering one or two squads into the series this season, same with Nexus although I don't think Nexus 2 were in Elite at the end of the year.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
What nobody seems to have picked up on is that for CHP Ducks to play in the Elite Division a UK team must have dropped out of it! Anybody care to speculate which team that might be?
It is Entity's spot. This comes direct from Ainsley 's reinforced bunker HQ,

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
It was posted somewhere the Entity have lost a few players so have elected to step down to Division 1, Outcast folded at the end of last season so their spot is available, no idea if Tigers are entering one or two squads into the series this season, same with Nexus although I don't think Nexus 2 were in Elite at the end of the year.
:(

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
fairly sure Nexus2 are in from last year as the Outcast spot was deemed "live for the last event and got relegated in the play off game . Just looked and yes still eligible .So the Entity spot is filled by Ducks and if everyone continues ,it will be the same .......(see "if")

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Poor @Dave284, maybe you can guest with the Ducks :D
I have no idea what Dorito 2 in Danish is though. **** could be Schnitzel 2! Schnitzel 2!

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Poor @Dave284, maybe you can guest with the Ducks :D
I have no idea what Dorito 2 in Danish is though. **** could be Schnitzel 2! Schnitzel 2!
The commute is a bit long for me there, mate! Entity lost 3 of their starting 5 from last year...
Liam went back to Scotland because, and I quote, he was "missing all the juicy knife crimes"
Luke moved over to New Zealand because he wanted to go to Mordor
and I've moved over to Australia, because Gingers and sun go famously together.

We were never a smart bunch of guys... But in all seriousness. best of luck to my boys, it won't be long before the new guys find their feet and make it back up to Elite. If/when I come home, Entity will be the first door I knock at. I don't know anyone else stupid enough to put up with my ****.