Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Off-Season Rumours, Transfers, Shens, etc......

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Wow Berdnikov cut...that's surprising. Wonder if he goes back to Legion since it seems like they might be ok?

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
I don't believe they cut Berdnikov, He must have left for his own reasons

I called Thomas Taylor a while ago and Montressor hasn't been good for a while now

actually surprised they kept Moorhead to be honest

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
In addition to Coulm, SA X-Factor seem to have picked up two fresher players too, Ty Bateman and Desmond Ward. Anyone know anything about these guys? Pretty huge team roster for X-Factor nowScreenshot_20151123-122020.png

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Apparently one of the younger guys made it to the latter stages in one season of the roster. Not sure which one.

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Would Wheeler replace Voulot? Who retired this year.
I think Jason would be a straight drop in for Kevin.. With Loic they knew this was coming and Brice Gaudin will fill that gap having played a year with TonTon as their rotation option (although by the end of the season he got more spins than Frank Chambon), so effectively they looking to get a new 6th 'bench impact' guy...

Reactions: Spikerz

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
actually surprised they kept Moorhead to be honest
If you're being brutal, looking at that squad Ryan Smith is there because its his (dad's) team, and Chad Bouchez is the team manager who gets a few spins, so they're going to a starting 5 of the 3 russians + chad geroge and greg siewers with moorhead as the rotation.

And whether its quit or cut, no Berdnikov is big news.. Although I will say he played some of his best during the years he was on RL after the other 3 had already joined Heat, so maybe he is off to be a big fish in that pond again...

The coaching change is quite a surprise. Monville had only been pro since like 2008, so thats a rapid ascension to full time coach. Whats he gonna bring that Trosen couldnt?

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
The 2 young guys for X-factor came up through their texas farm team.