Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oh My !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I did too......but just out of curiosity to see if some schmuck had tagged it ... still, maybe I should claim it and send it to him, I am sure abbott could find something to write on it ..........we might even get to hear about his 'pro' experiences ..what teams he played pro for, what events he won etc etc etc ....I think I'd be qiute interested to see just what sort of pro jeff abbott was, after all, you don't put things on your PBnation profile unless they are true, do ya?

jeff abbott-he claims he's a pro player, he's a liar and a thief, that's what jeff abbott is.....

It seems ludcirous to me to try and tell people you are a pro player when it's so easy to be caught out lying ... it's almost child like in its thinking. .... part of his pathology maybes..who knows :rolleyes:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Just making sure I respond to the recently received threat to my person in that I shouldn't ever mention the fact jeff abbott is a lying thief scumbag of a man.

I hope I never slip up and mention jeff abbott being a lying thief again, gawd knows what would happen to me ... I will have to monitor my behaviour very closely indeed in the future to ensure my safety ........oh, what's that I can hear knocking?

Is it a woodpecker?
Is it a pair of castanettes?
Is it a jack-hammer?

Nooooo, it's my knees, they are knocking :)