Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oh What Tangled Webs we Weave ... Addendum !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
As promised, I have had an extended talk with Ledz, a man I trust implicitly 100% …
We both agreed that this thread entitled ‘Oh What Tangled Webs we Weave’ isn’t doing paintball a whole world of good right now .. that is self-evident.
It was never my intention to cause any faction of paintball any problems, in fact, it was the opposite; I had certain issues put before me by other industry people that needed answering and I took it upon myself to ask those questions.
The thread’s central problem has been seized upon by certain idiots to side-track the main issue of accountability.
Myself and Ledz came to the conclusion that to move forward, and for the longer term interests of paintball that I delete the thread and leave up some pertinent questions that need to be answered.… also, I am gonna unban barnett and he can answer my [and certain other industry people’s] questions … And remember here, all I am gonna do is just ask questions ….
I'm not allowing any other person to post in this thread apart from myself, barnett, Jay [Buddha 3] and Ledzy, and so in this way, we can all be assured of the integrity of the S4S appeal for money ...
Let's hope the answers will allay the concerns of the industry people and myself.

1] When did you first start taking money in the form of donations and promotions in the name of ‘Support for Soldiers’?

2] Did you put all this money into a custom created bank account? If so, how much does that account hold and have you got an up to date bank statement from the first payment to the present?

3] You state S4S is not a charity, what is it and what are its registration details?
I’m working on the premise here that you can’t just open up an appeal for money from the public at large that is ostensibly running alongside [by inference and similarity of names] to the Help for Heroes charity appeal.
The Support for Soldiers appeal is the same meaning but different words as the Help For Heroes, it is no accident whatsoever that S4S has been called what it is …

4] When was this S4S started?

5] When you were initially asked to produce information regarding this ‘fund’ over 3 months ago, why didn’t you publish them then?
6] The accounts were allegedly sent to a councillor; on what date did he receive them and what’s his involvement?
7] If you do have an account with x amount of money in it, what is the target account the money is destined for?
This appeal for money’s function is to assist our military but exactly how did you propose to pay the monies over and has any money already been paid in, if so, how much and when?

PS This link may prove extremely useful for people that are not sure of what exactly is going on here ...

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/north-v-south-2012.106042/page-2#post-1285794

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hmmmmmm........... sometimes in life, not speaking says so much more than if you do ......I don't think the questions are that difficult to understand .... but hey, maybe I need to write it all out monosyllabically.~

Anyways, I've just had a telephone call with someone who tells me barnett has gone on facebook with a huge dollop of feigned indignation and instead of answering the questions I have posed, he has made up his own list of questions he wants me to answer ... One slight technical detail in this tactic he's employed and that's I haven't got thousands of pounds of other people's money stuffed somewhere about my person .... barnett has.
And on that basis, I feel it right and proper he answers first, well, that obviously relies upon the fact he has all the answers to hand.
It is crucial we are made aware of ALL transactions with the chronology of each action being clearly shown so as to create a time-line.
It has been made clear to me that any appeal for public money has to have the 'fund' registered and all the paperwork in order before one penny can be asked for .. and therefore it's crucial we know the appeal's time-line.

barnett also made comment on the fact that because I limited the number of individuals to 4 people [Myself, Ledzy, Buddha 3 and barnett] who were allowed to post in this new thread, he described Buddha 3 [Jay] as one of my men ... it's true, he is a friend but he's also one of the few men I would take note of if I started losing it with barnett ....Jay was my way of safeguarding the thread stayed civil, his integrity [like Ledzy's] is unquestionable.... but seeing as barnett feels so insecure as to question Jay's partiality, I'll whittle the number of people down to 3, Ledz, myself and barnett .... now if he calls Ledz one of my men which of course infers Ledz would back me no matter what, then barnett is an absolute fool and an even bigger dick than I first imagined.
But there is something a lot more serious going on here .. if I was asked some facts about what has happened with all the money from the donations and promotions toward the S4S then the FIRST thing I'd do is answer the questions ... once answered, THEN post his own questions because by doing it this way, it looks as though he is stalling, hiding or whatever tactic he sees fit to employ...anything BUT the requested information.

This has now taken a more serious turn for the worst here because the doubts and fears expressed to me by the industry people who first told me of this seems to be gaining ground all the time he doesn't respond with the answers .... I don't have to answer his little delaying tactic because I ain't the one who's got thousands of pounds of donated money ....

barnett, answer the phukin questions that I have posed because if you use another pathetic delaying tactic, you might as well throw up your hands and admit what your silence implies ....
When all this first started, I went on record in saying, this was one occasion I really didn't want us [myself and the other industry individuals] to be proved right because of the consequences for paintball... but the more this drags on, the more it looks like something is wrong, profoundly wrong.

I can ask these questions because p8ntballer.com is a news forum and its ethos is to find out and report about things going on in the world of paintball ... that said, answer the questions barnett and you are off the hook; If I was in your position, I wouldn't be posing meaningless questions designed to stall the process, I would be explaining everything I could to allay the fears and suspicions that have been voiced by people in our industry.
One of the more transparent tactics barnett uses is, he keeps directing his attacks toward me alone which of course is because it doesn’t suit him to direct his attacks toward the people who alerted me to this in the first place,;he knows full well who they are and just because he focuses on me doesn’t in any way mean, the industry people aren’t asking him to account for this money .... and as each hour passes with him knowing full well what he has to do to get himself out of the sh!t, the doubts and concerns grow ever deeper ...

After all, if he don't answer ......what really happened to all the money????
If i was one of his sycophantic cabal of idiots, I think by now, I might be beginning to ask questions .. after all, they've supported him thus far ..the question remains, would they still remain loyal if he makes no attempt to answer the questions and all that implies?
I'd like to think not but ya can never tell in paintball ... just look at what cesspit uttered :/

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I have requested that barnett reveal the details of all the monies donated for the S4S appeal be made public; I took the main thread down and kept the request to its most basic of forms by asking simple but central questions.
I did this after a discussion with Ledz yesterday and we felt it was the right and proper thing to do bearing in mind the direction the thread was going .. which of course was away from the central point but I suspected this was gonna be barnett's tactic.
It was a great opportunity to come clean and reveal everything; the thread has now been up for over 12 hours; barnett knew within minutes of this thread being posted but has elected not to answer the questions I posed.

He has now had his chance and this is the deal; I've done my bit .... all that remains now is for the people who donated money to take whatever action they feel appropriate; if these people are happy with the situation, then fine, that's down to them but even though I didn't donate a single penny to this fund, I've done my bit in attemtping to unearth what the fuhk was going on and on the way took some disgusting flack from individuals who would never say anything to my face ...

I am gonna leave this thread up as a sticky and testament to this past week's events.
And even if barnett miraculously comes up with some 'figures', the time has long since past when they should have been posted and so any attempt to create a back door for himself now is a transparent final act of desperation.
Innocence is extremely easy to establish if you've done the right things .. it will prove somewhat harder if you are unable to provide relevant information .. :/

I unbanned barnett so's he could post in this thread to try and salvage his position; I will now permanently ban him because I don't like dog-****e in my house ... I gave him more than enough opportunity, I really did .....

I have never taken so much sh!t from individuals and all I was doing was to ask questions for the benefit of others, and it was some of them 'others' who were attacking me.
I feel sick about some of things that have been said to me and about me from individuals who would cr@p their nickers if I stood in front of them ..
I stand by everything I have said and done and at least I can hold my head high, I can think of a few individuals who cannot ...

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
And so this sorry tale comes to an end .... I have spoken at length with Ledzy in the past few days regarding the best way forward in this whole debacle ... it was believed that if we took down the original thread that had 12 pages of cr@p and just asked the central questions relating to the monies collected for the support for soldiers, then at least barnett couldn't moan about this or that, or try to divert attention away from what was being asked.

I spoke to Ledz this morning and he told me he would be calling barnett this morning to discuss why he hadn't taken the opportunity to publish the details the industry and myself needed to see ...... In Ledzy' own words to me, this is what barnett said when Ledz asked him why had not posted the information :-
'He [barnett] feels he has already answered the questions and will not be posting on your forum'

He hasn't answered one damn question here !!!!!.... not one with regard to how much money, where the money is etc etc etc ..... I dunno about you but I know what I think ... it's a disgrace and it validates ALL THE QUESTIONS I have posed in this thread and there must be some pretty shame -faced individuals in barnett's camp who really did believe barnett had all the information at hand ready to post ....... how must those people feel who supported barnett now who'd been attacking me???
I now need to speak to some people to see what needs to be done because there is an enormous amount of players and industry money that's not being accounted for and everyone who donated into barnett should now demand it back unless they see appropriate records.
I said this stinks all along, i really didn't believe it would go this way though .....
This thread is now closed ....... :/

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
By the way guys, someone told me this morning that barnett had been telling people I had backed down because I had removed the main thread. The truth of the matter is somewhat different, Ledz and I decided to take it down so as to give us the best chance of barnett responding with the information I requested .. we felt that if all that crap was taken down and I just stuck to reveleant questions then there was no way barnett could refuse to post ... as we all now know, he has in fact refused b ut just as a little sting in the tail for him.
All those little plebs who smiled when barnett told them I had backed down , if you don't believe me, call Ledz and ask him or indeed emali him ... but the best way of showing you I didn't back down is to put the thread straight back up again. After all, I took it down to make it easy for barnett, now he has refused to post any details, I'm afraid it straight goes back up ... what a prihk for telling people I had backed down in a vain attempt to score a few points at my expense .....
As I have been saying all along, in my opinion he's a congenital liar, pathologically so because I think there is a small part of him that might actually believe some of the cr@p that comes out of his mouth.
The main thread is now back up for all to read if they so choose.

Telling people I backed down???
Back 'fukkin' down???
I'd never back down from you barnett in any confrontation whether that be physical or intellectual .... I think your original choice of user name [TimBoy] was more accurate than you could imagine ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.