Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Couple of points:

Battle of Britain is not free although some free tickets were sent out to team captains. http://battleofbritain.moonfruit.com/

I posted up Al Murrays explanation of the idea and structure behind S4S here last time this raised its head. Robbo thanked me for it at the time. So I would say that questions were answered then but that seems to have been forgotten.

I don't remember anyone ever saying that there was £5 from every ticket going towards S4S. If someone could point that out then I will stand corrected. £1 a box from BZ for sure.

Also, as a mod on UKS, I would like to point out that David Jack was not banned but asked for his account to be deleted after he started 3 simultaneous troll threads and was pulled up on it. Also all of the threads referred to here are still on UKS and readable by anyone.

UKS is not owned by Tim Barnett.

I'm just sticking some facts down for the record. I'm on an ipad so it's not really suited for huge long posts and a lot of it is nowt to do with me anyway.

Finally what Cessle said was bang out of order and I don't think you'll find anyone disagreeing with that.
Niallist, contrary to some people's ideas that I ban everyone and everything related to barnett or not agreeing with me, your post is yet another example that it's just not true.
That said, I'll rty to respond to the points you make, well some of them at least.
Right, I got no idea re the money surrounding £5 per ticket going to s4s ot the £1 per box of paint. as I explained, these were figures given to me from industry people and I assumed they were correct and till I know for sure it isn't, I will continue to trust the people who told me.
As for what happened with Dave?
His account is somewhat different from yours and he maintains he wasn't trolling [whatever the fuhk that is] and all he said he did was ask for a charity number ... I genuinely don't know what trolling is or isnt but dave is adamant all he did was ask questions about charity issues.
And finally, as for our little friend cessie aka simon gunton?
It's in hand but I think it's a unanimous feeling of disgust and I gotta say this .. and I have touched on this subject before; when I was having those well publicised arguments with abbott; at any time, he could have stopped that abuse from me with an apology, he elected not to and suffered the consequences, my point here is, this cessie guy, it's gone waaaay past the idea of him apologising to me to get off the hook; I don't want an apology .... it will never be accepted, I want something else.

Last edited:

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
David Jack started 3 separate inflammatory threads simultaneously and then cried foul when the UKS users (and some mods, me included), all pulled him up on the fact that he had his facts wrong. Not just a little bit, but a lot wrong. The basic sums that he had used to highlight the "rip off games" were wrong on a very basic level and he was set straight very quickly by a lot of people. In a fairly direct manner but still within the rules of the forum. And the way he approached the S4S thing was very underhand.

Some people call would call that flaming, I disagree, if you set your case out in a non inflammatory and factual manner and the facts are correct then you should have nothing to be concerned about. If you don't and set about it in the way that DJ did and those facts are proven to be very, very wrong then a real man would have said, "OK, I'm sorry I was wrong." The way he set out his case did not help peoples reactions to him and he had a litlle bit of a hard time but nothing heart breaking.

But no DJ didn't he merely bleated about being flamed and asked for his account to be deleted. Which it was. Again, at his request.

Also if he'd started just one thread then he may have got more of a hearing but starting 3 questionable threads within 10 minutes. That's asking for trouble.

I'd like to point out that all of the info above is in the public domain on UKS bar the fact that he requested account deletion. Only a mod could know that and I'm not going to go any further into it than this as we have rules about that sort of thing as i'm sure you do over here.

These are the facts. Now I have to go to work.

jlylee007

Here to play the beautiful game.
Nov 23, 2009
Trolling or troll is defined as a persons intention to cause unrest by saying offending comments purely to get a reaction.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Couple of points:

Finally what Cessle said was bang out of order and I don't think you'll find anyone disagreeing with that.
Understatement of the year so far...... I hope this knob gets whats coming to him, what an ABSOLUTELY FOUL thing to say, what an embarassment to anybody who knows him....

GODDY

?
Oct 2, 2006
staffs
Today's idiot chessle has removed his home town and current town from his face book account or hidden it, It looks like he is starting to regret his statement already.

Last edited:

TripleCC

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
This is a direct quote from Cessle from the interwebs, figured y'all should see it.

My last comments on this matter forever!!! This will go up on p8baller when I can get back on there but no time like the present to get things back on track. The following is extended to any members of Talk Paintball and UKS plus anyone else who was offended by it and would state at this point I know people personally affected by cancer and is not nice to see them go through it.

A full and unreserved apology

I whole heartedly retract the comments made to and about Robbo. This is not my normal self but instead a rather enraged one who let the sense of right and good go out of the window and replace it with anger and rage. Those of you who know me will know I am a man that would not normally hurt a fly let alone wish a painful death on them.

I hope Robbo you will accept this apology as well as the other members of the community that you run who I have offended with my comments. The comments where all my own work and I was not put up to it by anyone and do not wish what I said on anyone

I would like us all play the game we love in the style we like and leave the dirty politics to Labour & the Conservative parties

Peace
Cessle

jlylee007

Here to play the beautiful game.
Nov 23, 2009
Its all well apologising now after it was said but it means nothing to me. As an adult (with an iq of 0) he decide to type what he typed on a public thread for the whole forum to see to get the maximum effect. Now he has got a reaction where he is running scared and decides to opt out with an apology, i would bet the people he was defending have got wind of his comments and have probably been disgusted themselves. Not so big a keyboard warrior now rat face. ( I've seen your facebook profile pic, i felt sick).

TripleCC

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
I don't think anyone condones what he did, including myself, but an apology is an apology. We've all done stuff in the heat of the moment that we regretted seconds later, this time it just happened to be in the heat of a large argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.