LiPS Paintball Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball Smart Parts G.I Milsim Rematch Sports Tipmann BZ Paintball Bricket Wood DYE Paintball

Oh what tangled webs we weave ...

Discussion in 'Speak your Brains' started by Robbo, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bon Timmy Nerd

Bon
    Message Count:
    Even in the heat of an arguement, some things are never said.

This is one of them.

Leighsmith and Echowitch like this.
  2. jlylee007 Apoc walk on member

jlylee007
    Message Count:
    True we do say things in the heat of the moment but when it over steps the mark of morality then there is no amount of apology that could amend it. I wouldn't even wish what was said to robbo on my worst enemy. Especially seeing what my best friend which is like a brother to me going through his battle with leukemia at this moment in time.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
    Leighsmith likes this.
  3. Dusty Don't run, you'll only die tired....

Dusty
    Message Count:
    Apologising on Facebook? Wow. It's like splitting with your partner by text ie spineless.

RST and no-infernomark like this.
  4. TripleCC Banned

TripleCC
    Message Count:
    Whoa dude, thats a bit harsh. I'm just the messenger. He can't get on here, so i thought i'd post it and convey the message. Like i say, i'm not condoning anything, i'm just putting forward a point of view.

These are my last comments on the matter.

beerman and B1G G like this.
  5. Potter Loki Well-Known Member

Potter Loki
    Message Count:
    He cant go on here because of the way he has already behaved himself and spoken to people, and rightly so. Sounds an awful lot like your sticking up for him...ive said things in the heat of the moment before but that just takes the biscuit really......

6. Dusty Don't run, you'll only die tired....

Dusty
    Message Count:
    Ok, settle down. Conveying the message is not a crime, picking a side is not a crime. I may not agree with your opinion but I'll defend to the death your right to have one. ......

Leighsmith and B1G G like this.
  7. neil stringer Marvel

neil stringer
    Message Count:
    There a pair of tosse#s, my m8 had his gun nicked at one of there 'events' last year .. he reported it to the toss#rs and the site security and they didnt do anything .... it took another site owner (from the midlands) to put a shout out on the site .... and get security to do there job... it was not found ... then the TOSS#RS told my m8 he was making it up and called him a liar.... and tryed to tarnish his name ... Nice touch.. NOT !

8. BubbleGumBob Free Style Baby!

BubbleGumBob
    Message Count:
    I now see why people got pissed at me for using text speak a copple years back!

Back on topic, i think this guy really needs to either make face to face or phone apoligy, although it might be face and pile of mush after saying what he said :p

9. Robbo Owner of this website for my sins ....

Robbo
    Message Count:
    I have just received a message that had the following letter attached :-

My last comments on this matter forever!!! This will go up on p8baller when I can get back on there but no time like the present to get things back on track. The following is extended to any members of Talk Paintball and UKS who was offended by it and would state at this point I know people personally affected by cancer and is not nice to see them go through it.
    A full and unreserved apology
    I whole heartedly retract the comments made to and about Robbo. This is not my normal self but instead a rather enraged one who let the sense of right and good go out of the window and replace it with anger and rage. Those of you who know me will know I am a man that would not normally hurt a fly let alone wish a painful death on them.
    I hope Robbo you will accept this apology as well as the other members of the community that you run who I have offended with my comments. The comments where all my own work and I was not put up to it by anyone and do not wish what I said on anyone
    I would like us all play the game we love in the style we like and leave the dirty politics to Labour & the Conservative parties
    Peace
    Cessle

I reserve the right to either accept or not accept his apology and some people might well suggest I do accept it in favour of the wider perspective but I wonder if these people who might condone an acceptance would feel the same if it were them or one of their families who'd been attacked with a phrase such as 'wishing they would die' ..... I might be wrong here which is always a strong possibility when I'm angry but I will not accept any apology for a comment such as the one he made .... it gives me no consolation whatsoever to read his attack and then an hour or so later receive an apology; I'm afriad things don't work like that in my world.
    It's like someone calling another person a paedophile and then apologising afterwards .. I'm afraid the apology just don't cut it .. not even close.

Shylock failed .. I won't !

Anybody can now post with regard to this point and you have my word I won't delete anything if it runs contra to what I have just said.
    I will however reserve the right to delete any poster who has just registered today or yesterday for obvoius reasons.

10. B1G G Well-Known Member

B1G G
    Message Count:
    Robbo
    I don't know you or any of the others apart from on here and uks but I know where your coming from

G

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.