Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oh what tangled webs we weave ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenshy

Sep 19, 2003
warpedsports.com
By the way, this is what's just been posted on my wall and just about sums up the mentality of the little girls gang surrounding sables and barnett .....

Cessle
Your the biggest c@nt in paintball currently, you clearly don't like or want to know the truth and those that do post it get banned, so go **** your self and your ego!!! You have no place in sup air nor scenario, hope you die of cancer prick!​
OMG I cannot BELIEVE you wrote that to ANYONE regardless of the issue !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think it best barnett find another source of income .... his megolamania has touched too many people within our industry and paintball really does not need another frikkin wannabee despot ....

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
As above, that is a truly disgusting thing to say to any other human being, especially something as horrible as cancer which ruins so many people's lives. if this idiot ever had the bollocks to say that to someone's face i bet there would be some cracking of skulls to say the least.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Liam, I keep my word and I promise you this much; I am gonna do everything andf anything I can to make sure that cessie guy has an opportunity to say those words to my face .. and I'm gonna video it and put it on here for everybody to see .... you have my word on this.

And this all now seems so ironic becaue I had a phone call from an industry guy who knows all parties concerned and he asked me to try and calm things down if there was any way I could do it.
I told him, I would most certainly have a long think and then I'd write a post with that in mind.

There comes a point in disputes like this when the interests of the sport as a whole outweighs whatever problems may be going on.
I was in the middle of writing a post which would have taken the edge out of things and probably would have all then died down if the other side didn't do or say anything stupid when responding to it.

Unfortunately, as i was writing it, i saw the post from one of barnetts workers calling me a c##t and hoping i died of cancer ... on reading that, all chances of me toning it down vanished in a heartbeat and now nothing's gonna stop me.
And if any rec/scenario people think for one second my argument is against them, it isn't, just look at Jim Frensham's post, he and Tim Taylor run the biggest rec/scenario event in the UK and they are 100% behind me as I am with them.
This is NOT a rec/scenario witchunt but it is directed toward two people ... that's all ... and now there's a third.
If anything, i was genuinely trying to safeguard the interests of many rec/scenario players because anybody who was questioning barnett about the charity/fund registration and accounts was being banned .... for some reason, there seems to be a few ingrates who cant see past the end of their nose which is quite convenient really coz they wouldnt actually see much with their noses up barnett's ass anyway.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Bon, cheers for the info, thankfully there are a few good guys in the rec/scenario gang because i've been contacted by quite a lot of them with several of them giving up cessie's name and who he works for etc .... it seems the deeper you dig, the dirtier it looks ....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Lump, i think in all of the arguments and problems we have had over the years, and even when I think of people like abbott, i hated him but I would never ever sayanything like that to him .. it's just sick in the head stuff, it really is.
I don't think it's indicative of any of the rec/scenario guys, it just seems to represent the people around barnett and who he has work for him.
I got broad shoulders as you know Lump but after god knows how many years we have been on this forum, this is the worst case of abuse I have ever witnessed and reading it made me feel sick to the stomach ... I was gob-smacked mate.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Couple of points:

Battle of Britain is not free although some free tickets were sent out to team captains. http://battleofbritain.moonfruit.com/

I posted up Al Murrays explanation of the idea and structure behind S4S here last time this raised its head. Robbo thanked me for it at the time. So I would say that questions were answered then but that seems to have been forgotten.

I don't remember anyone ever saying that there was £5 from every ticket going towards S4S. If someone could point that out then I will stand corrected. £1 a box from BZ for sure.

Also, as a mod on UKS, I would like to point out that David Jack was not banned but asked for his account to be deleted after he started 3 simultaneous troll threads and was pulled up on it. Also all of the threads referred to here are still on UKS and readable by anyone.

UKS is not owned by Tim Barnett.

I'm just sticking some facts down for the record. I'm on an ipad so it's not really suited for huge long posts and a lot of it is nowt to do with me anyway.

Finally what Cessle said was bang out of order and I don't think you'll find anyone disagreeing with that.

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
As I said on the “dear robbo” thread…having lost family to cancer and have family members currently suffering with it, I find the post extremely offensive and hurtful not for just robbo’s sake, but for generally wishing such a horrible thing on anybody.
I normally don’t post on these threads, but rather just read and get informed….but this has truly sickened me, hope you get to the bottom of it robbo, this is for lack of a better term….bang out of order.

Status
Not open for further replies.