Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old gear sale inc. markers

killer m 100

Stay dench, or get FRIMPONGED!
Oct 8, 2011
All of my old gear that I no longer use due to either sponsorship deals and/or upgrading.
The pictures may not be the best quality however you should be able to see, if you need better photos just ask, I was unable to find my camera at this precise moment.

Buyer pays fees only (I will cover postage costs,except on guns due to weight.)

1) E-Flex in red with a mirrored blue lens, has been used a few times and the lens is in good condition, general wear and tear a few scratches. £35

2)Old invert hopper comes fitted with a speedfeed £10

3)Virtue Damage knee pads, only knee pads I enjoyed wearing so hats off to Nicky T and the guys at Virtue for making these so well. These are a S/M and have only been used once for one CPPS £30

4)Vanguard Creed in black and silver splash design. Bought many moons ago with the intention of using, however it broke on me and I was offered a newer gun. FROM WHAT I KNOW there is a small leak within the reg that I do not have the knowledge nor the time to source and fix. This may not be the only problem so do be warned when buying. Comes with some spares and extra bolt. Missing the longest barrel as I snapped it using this at the big game, silly me.Asking £75

5) 2 packs one by empire (the blue strapless) one by kash. A pack is a pack and both hold your pods. £15 for the empire and £10 for the Kash

6) Last but not least a BT4. It is what it is really, will power through almost anything. £35

Attachments