Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Paintball teams

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Yep its not cheap ! Property is though ,we have a small farm as wife number 2 has 4 horses (didnt you used to compete with horses ?) also got two apartments we rent out on the land, if it wS in the uk it would be worth a small fortune
Yep I used to do Three day eventing, good memory dude.
Had a real bad accident and properly ballsed up my shoulder and left arm a few years ago so can't even ride anymore.
Can't imagine you as a farmer :)
I know what you mean about property prices here. I have a pool and 2 acres of land in Lakeland (FL) and it cost 20% of what a small 3 bed semi does here. It sucks but what can ya do? I spend the majority of time over here but I think I will settle in the states again in a few years, either that or New Zealand, been there a few times and I like it there.
I thought you used to do something with carpets or flooring? but then we all get older and move on to different things.
Do you still have contact with any of the Turks?
Trouble is with this site, it's now made me want to go out and buy some equipment and start playing again.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
It shouldn't let either of you unless your at 20 posts or a plat member, we had a little trouble with scammers and thats the fall out.

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
It shouldn't let either of you unless your at 20 posts or a plat member, we had a little trouble with scammers and thats the fall out.
Ok but its let Steve ( and he bought a gun i was trying to buy )and not me and we both joined pretty much the same time. I cant pm Pete and i no longer have his number, maybe you can ask him to contact me. We go back long before this internet stuff, thanks

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Ok but its let Steve ( and he bought a gun i was trying to buy )and not me and we both joined pretty much the same time. I cant pm Pete and i no longer have his number, maybe you can ask him to contact me. We go back long before this internet stuff, thanks
I paid £8 to become a platinum member, and could then post. :) were you after the Karnivore?
After I used it in two weeks I'll probably end up buying something else, I'm still after an old autococker, but will probably end up buying a few markers. So once I've played with it I'll more than likely let you have it. :)