Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
eg Banzia bandits
terminators
manchester lions
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
James, I find it curious, but correct me if I'm wrong, you suggest these teams above that only someone who's been in paintball for a loooong time would know, and yet in your only other post, you thank someone for information that only a newbie would need to know .... kinda curious, no ????

james12

Jan 18, 2014
ny.pe
Sorry for making you think, but as as newbie I want to know everything about paintball like players, teams even the sports itself. Maybe those teams are really popular and always find them each time I do searching. Thanks...

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Ah the Razor, I remember you well mate.
Didn't you come out to Italy that time with the WDP guys? The one where the TON TON were there too, and that guy Guiseppe (with the tasty Mrs) did a runner half-way through his own event 'cause he got into a fight on the field. I had to run that show from start to finish.

We had to throw a bucket of water over Mad Darren and he still wouldn't get out of bed to play the event. he actually passed back out again...

Reactions: H

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Ah the Razor, I remember you well mate.
Didn't you come out to Italy that time with the WDP guys? The one where the TON TON were there too, and that guy Guiseppe (with the tasty Mrs) did a runner half-way through his own event 'cause he got into a fight on the field. I had to run that show from start to finish.

We had to throw a bucket of water over Mad Darren and he still wouldn't get out of bed to play the event. he actually passed back out again...
Yes i was there !
Sorry but i cant think who you are ! There was us, Duffy for Pgi, Ged,Bart and Jim Sennet had a team there.
Come on help me out and give me a clue ;)

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Now i know Missy "O" ! She was lovely , i couldnt believe she was with that guy ! I can remember a lot of stuff that went on that weekend :) do you remember the woman jumping on my lap on the flight back :rolleyes:

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Didn't we draw horns and a goatee on Darrens passport photo with permanent marker?
Probably, we could go on all night ;)
Do you remember Antwerp ? Wdp took us over to marshal the tourny, first time we met Ged. Wdp sent a minibus to pick us up from the turks at 9 in the morning with shed loads of beer but that was gone long before we got to Harwich. Jonboy and Keith ripped him apart on the ferry over (seem to remember we drank the bar dry) i was like boys take it easy we want sponsorship:( But Ged loved it and thats where we started with Wdp. What was with those pool tables with one hole ! I'll stop now before we go into Darren on the ferry back !

Paul Scorpions

Feb 23, 2014
Northern paintball teams.
Ahh.. the cock of the north touring, we (the scorpions who came from Hull) came second there years on the trott. I think the terminators won the first one and banzai bandits won the next two.
We entered the 1990 & 91 mayhems, we got battered by NAM ( I think they came second or third that year).
We all had bushmasters, razorbacks and phantoms in 89 & 90; by the end of 1990 we got sponcorship by kenimex who made the scorpion. I think we where the only team running pumps in the 1990 mayhems, later we all upgraded to cockers, icons and promags.
We had several features in the paintball mags run by Stuart wall and Steve mattacott.
Great days !! I still have 100's of magazines and still have my old splat master (with speed wheel), my bushmaster, my scorpion and my mini autococker

Northern teams
The scorpions from Hull
Highlander - Scotland
Nawty boys - Newcastle
Rejects/ raggy dolls - Leeds.(Paul hadwin)
Terminators - Manchester ( olly and Steve)
Banzai bandits - Manc

Manny lions (ex Worsley workers)