Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Paintball teams

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Cool.

Ray and Jean at DL have started dragging us away from woodland and onto Sup Air.....so you never know, might see you at a 'proper' bouncy-castle-ball tournament some time :)

longy

Mar 12, 2003
Wareham
chopp.plus.com
Anyone know what happened to the Nightmares.
Short aggressive little people for north London??

I can't remember if they split before we stopped playing.
Met a lot of them at the Liphook Big games.
Got into a couple of fights, :eek:

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Don't forget the Rampant Roosters!

There's an old skool team is ever there was one. Sadly, they are no more though Martin Collins is still running Exeter Skirmish and a couple of their younger players are still knocking around. :D

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Originally posted by longy
Anyone know what happened to the Nightmares.
Short aggressive little people for north London??

I can't remember if they split before we stopped playing.
Met a lot of them at the Liphook Big games.
Got into a couple of fights, :eek:
Jesus. the Nightmares. I think a few of em were absorbed into the nam - you just tried not to catch their eye. There wasn't even any relief if they weren't at the tourny, cos it probably meant they were breaking into your house!

Hey, Baca laments the values of today's paintballer, but back then you were lucky if you didn't get your head kicked in. Like seriously.

J

Johan

Originally posted by Bad Dave
You've still got James Elling playing for you? Not original BC but he played for the reformed version for a while.

Rancid, thats what I heard from the grapevine and I have no reason to doubt it.
Yes, and ok I dident know that.

I know the old BC not the later one.....:cool:

D

duffistuta

Oh Yes...

Before my time as well but they made a comeback in, ooh, 96 or 97. Rob Dalglish was their captain -a proper geezer. They got a team van, all the latest kit from Sosta, were going to do it big time...Rob and one of the other guys played in a PGI guest team at Campaign Cup.

So anyway, bought all the gear and the van, played with us at Campaign, was going to open an indoor site in Colchester...then Rob got a girlfriend and jacked the whole lot in without the team ever playing a tourney.

Classic.

longy

Mar 12, 2003
Wareham
chopp.plus.com
Anybody remember Wildman.

Think he played for BC.
Chunky fella.
He had a gold plated Bushmaster with a double bottom line.

I remember buying 5 Bushmaster pointmans from him in a service station on the A303. He opened the boot of his car and had LOADS of 'em.

It felt like a dodgy drugs/arms deal.

I wasted him at a Marswoth big game with one of his guns...:D