Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old school camo patterns

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
looking to pick up an old school 'renegade' style jersey in one of the older camos
Advantage, real tree, etc

Does anyone still make a simple over the head paintball jersey in those patterns?

Found a place in the states but don't fancy the import tax hit and would prefer UK anyway.

Also want it nice and baggy (I'm xxl/xxxl in dye jerseys)

Any suggestions?

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
looking to pick up an old school 'renegade' style jersey in one of the older camos
Advantage, real tree, etc

Does anyone still make a simple over the head paintball jersey in those patterns?

Found a place in the states but don't fancy the import tax hit and would prefer UK anyway.

Also want it nice and baggy (I'm xxl/xxxl in dye jerseys)

Any suggestions?
You'll be better off importing i suspect. Renegade jerseys are hard to come, as they normally sell quick, and you hardly ever get them in the size you want.

Reactions: A.B

A.B

Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Not a fan of this new digital rubbish, nice old school mossy oak or advantage worked brilliantly. Think I'll need to do some 'costings'

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Not a fan of this new digital rubbish, nice old school mossy oak or advantage worked brilliantly. Think I'll need to do some 'costings'
Not seen Mossy Oak camo - i have some advantage pants somewhere but theyve seen better days.

Have you seen kohn stuff?

baconquilt

makin bacon
Jul 28, 2015
USA
would love for those renegades to come back. they had some great patterns.

im kind of partial to tiger stripe, or advantage. but they had a bunch of great ones. the new Kohn jerseys are apparently similar.

A.B

Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Well having ordered June 20th from kohn and after starting a paypal dispute. I've only just had any sort of confirmation of an order. They're also charging me additional postage on top as the amount they charge at point of order (don't know how much yet).

This jersey better be bloody good!

baconquilt

makin bacon
Jul 28, 2015
USA
i have not had the opportunity to try a kohn jersey so I dont know how they fit. just stating that there is a similar product.

Hope it all works out for you.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Well having ordered June 20th from kohn and after starting a paypal dispute. I've only just had any sort of confirmation of an order. They're also charging me additional postage on top as the amount they charge at point of order (don't know how much yet).

This jersey better be bloody good!
you wont be disappointed

Reactions: A.B