Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old skool angels....

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
i'm going to grantham thursday about 3 or 4ish (i think) just thinking it would save on postage, then i can knock you down to 60 ;) ;) if not i'm going to grantham again next wed afternoon.
i don't finish till bout 5ish then another 25/30 min to get to grantham so could meet you if your still going to be there and i could sell it to you for £65:D:D

blackplasma

Jul 4, 2005
Telford
im not too sure on details but i can get more if you are interested
my brother has got some old angel thing, quite rare i think, really old and in awesome condition, he said something about it being from before angel were called angel or something?!?
i could be wrong but if you are interested i can find out?
i know its got a revvie which plugs in to the gun

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
im not too sure on details but i can get more if you are interested
my brother has got some old angel thing, quite rare i think, really old and in awesome condition, he said something about it being from before angel were called angel or something?!?
i could be wrong but if you are interested i can find out?
i know its got a revvie which plugs in to the gun
if you want me to pm you my number, let me know pal,

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
i don't finish till bout 5ish then another 25/30 min to get to grantham so could meet you if your still going to be there and i could sell it to you for £65:D:D
not goin to grantham wed, but just on the off chance do you go to dangerzone,or elsham at all,

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
have yo got some pics and a price in mind pal.. ??
I'll try to sort some out this weekend for you mate. As for price, I really have no idea what it would got for these days, the C&C was supposed to be one of their 'limited' runs and the spares kit must be worth a few quid these days. I think I have the majority of an opened kit too. let me get the pics up, you can take a look and make me an offer we'll take it from there?

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
I'll try to sort some out this weekend for you mate. As for price, I really have no idea what it would got for these days, the C&C was supposed to be one of their 'limited' runs and the spares kit must be worth a few quid these days. I think I have the majority of an opened kit too. let me get the pics up, you can take a look and make me an offer we'll take it from there?
did you get chance to sort any pics ???