Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Timers

Keith357j

Oct 23, 2013
royston herts
Wow I thought at 27 I was a late.bloomer just getting into the sport but all of you have made me feel better about my age... Now I just need to feel better about not being able to shoot straight... Any of you blind lol
bobrob whilst it may not have been your intention to offend i am cut to the quick. fair enough running is out of the question,in fact walking briskly may be asking a lot. but there is very little i miss on the field of play,that's within 6 foot of me and wearing a hi-vis jacket.

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
I am 49, back into the sport after 10 years away, and even managed a 4 pack at the recent CPPS 7man, admittedly I did stumble out of my cover, and it took me to the 50 to recover my balance, and the nervous twitch on the trigger paid dividends in uncapped semi mode, thankfully another team mate tapped out for the win.

Reactions: alexd

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Redskins probably have one of (if not the) oldest lineups in UK paintball, oldest player over 60, four in their 50s and five in their 40s - and that's for a sup air team!

Bobrob

eat, sleep, play paintball, repeat
Aug 28, 2013
Rotherham
Wow I thought at 27 I was a late.bloomer just getting into the sport but all of you have made me feel better about my age... Now I just need to feel better about not being able to shoot straight... Any of you blind lol
bobrob whilst it may not have been your intention to offend i am cut to the quick. fair enough running is out of the question,in fact walking briskly may be asking a lot. but there is very little i miss on the field of play,that's within 6 foot of me and wearing a hi-vis jacket.
You do realise your on a building site... Should have gone to specksavers... hold on do they do goggles? Lol

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
Hi All
Joined today and going to dust off the old kit that is so out of date by the looks of things , I used to play for the Turks back in the day and loved every bit of it now im 41 slower older but can now afford a game from back when paint was £80 quid a box plus depending on whos site you played on

Reactions: Gaz #68

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Hi All
Joined today and going to dust off the old kit that is so out of date by the looks of things , I used to play for the Turks back in the day and loved every bit of it now im 41 slower older but can now afford a game from back when paint was £80 quid a box plus depending on whos site you played on
If you're 41 you are a young old Turk ! Who are you as there were'nt that many of us :)