Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Timers

PaulBox

Oct 8, 2013
SW Herts
I'm 43 and attended my first walk-on a couple of months back (with @Keith357j and using his gear), having only done punter stuff before, really enjoyed it and will be doing my next one in 10 days with my own gear.

Not cheap setting up for the first time is it... :) But I'm looking forward to using it.

Reactions: OldTurk

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
Welcome back, give us a clue how old is the kit your dusting off.
Some old dusty probably still covered in paint camo which made us look like bin men back in the day keith and i just found my old JT mask which now looks like frosted glass it has that many scratches on it lol

Reactions: PaulBox

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
i used to have the nick name sweetpea given to me by gooey at one of wayne farmers tournaments and it stuck with all the guys for many many years
and as a youngster back in the day it wasnt the most flattering nick name lol

Reactions: Keith357j

Keith357j

Oct 23, 2013
royston herts
i used to have the nick name sweetpea given to me by gooey at one of wayne farmers tournaments and it stuck with all the guys for many many years

i'm not familiar with wayne farmer but we used to play the odd 5 man tourney at hook wood run by rafe farmer.
his brother had a shop in potters bar called barts paintball shack.however i'm probably going back before most
people on this forum was born.but hey-ho we are in old timers.

Reactions: Gaz #68

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013

i'm not familiar with wayne farmer but we used to play the odd 5 man tourney at hook wood run by rafe farmer.
his brother had a shop in potters bar called barts paintball shack.however i'm probably going back before most
There were four brothers Rafe,Bart, Dean and Wayne. Before Bart had his shop in Potters Bar ,Dean and Rafe had a paintball shop but i cant remember what it was called.
Hook Wood, played in some great 5 and 7 man tourneys there ! Memories coming back !

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com

it was Rafe Wayne and Bart. Two were Monkman Farmers, rafe was just farmer, rafe and Wayne had the site and APC action pursuit centre in potters bar, Bart had his own paintball shop a few years later. Wayne had that white dog that literally ate tyres at the hookwood site. Used to be an awesome site to play.

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
I used to play at Hook Wood and remember when it was closed (sad day). Bought my Phantom and Budd Orr Sniper II from their shop in Potters bar.