Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Timers

Keith357j

Oct 23, 2013
royston herts
with apolagies to monty python for sounding like the 4 yorkshire men sketch.ee bye gum hook wood those were the days.
the thick end of a fortnites money for the simplest pump marker,home made weenie feeder ( several sizes of plastic pipe glued together
to make a gravity feed hopper) and nearly£100 a case of paint.happy days.you tell that to the youth of today and they won't believe you.

Reactions: OldTurk and Gaz #68

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
The shop was a treasure trove of goodies from JT harnesess to Splatmasters , I remember going in there and helping count co2 capsules in to bags lol
Kap yang village or however you spell it was real fun to play at hookwood and i think it was the first real paintball village to be built .
I still remember shooting Adam woodyatt (ian beal ) down there when he first played for the Bartstud squad oh those were the days
Anyone ever see Rafe or the other brothers ?

The_Mikee

Jun 9, 2015
Cornwall
Hi one and all tis Mikee yeah the one from Cornwall hi sweet pea we kinda adopted you in the states for a while was a good week, only just found the site and wanted to stop in and say hi to ya ll

Rafe came down here before he left with his then Gf to go live in New Zealand Bart was rebuilding London and making a mint, dean who`s dogs was George was doing stuff for Bart, Wayne who`s dogs name was Mable was messing around in Exeter for a while with Evee