The Home Of European Paintball

Ollie Lang DM9 Marker problems...

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
ASA screw should come out. Its so you can clean the pin if it gets dirty
yes i know but the pin wasnt in very tight i didnt even have to hold it

it was easily fixed just was using it to back up my statement of it seeming hastely put together

(this is compared to the standard dm9 i got)

Bubblefish777

Jul 12, 2009
Hi Guys,

Stripped the Bolt and completely cleaned it last night. Inspected all the O-Rings and they all seem good. Re-Lubed and put the whole thing back again and re-seated it. Just need to air it up and hopefully it will be ready to go when he goes training on Wednesday or plays next weekend.

I will remark upon a couple of things. I did find a bit of swarf (I say a bit because I found about 5 pieces when I was expecting none) which I think is part of the aluminum milling process. Removed those. I wonder if the Ollie Lang's are going through the same QA/QC process as the other DM9's ? Anyway I was toying with the idea of buying another Ollie Lang for me but the shop I got the DM9 from is offering an incredible deal on an EGO so I'll be placing an order for that first thing Thursday morning with all the bits. I shot the EGO the other day as well and it felt just about perfect.:D

Bubblefish777

Jul 12, 2009
Really Nice....

The Billy wing bolt is a fusebolt that has been polished.

if your low on air then matrix's will leak as there is not enough pressure to seal them.

Alot of matrix's leak when you air them up and it will stop when you have cycled the bolt a couple of times.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1623383

that link will also help you

This was a great link. We got some gas todays from a very nice man at Lips and nipped home to see if a decent amount of pressure and stripping and regreasing the bolt then cycling it would fix the air hissing out the back of the bolt .... it didn't :confused: sooooo looked at the diagram above and replace the 4 o-rings it said could all cause air leaking out of the back of the bolt and it fixed it perfectly !!! :D I still can't see any damage to th 4 o-rings we replaced but perhaps they have simply perished and softened with age ?? They certainly felt softer and less rigid than the newed ones ... what the hell it's all good. :D

I'll make 1 final observation. The shiney new EGO 09 I bought myself has a waaaaaaay better instruction manual than the DM9. Dye take note ? :rolleyes:

cheers everyone who has helped and spent the time replying !

Bubble.:)