Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Olympics

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Another thing we're missing here is diversity outside of gender, Paralympic Paintball would be quite a hard thing to create as well, I took a paraplegic friend of mine to Delta Force once expecting him to enjoy it but he couldn't get through the car park let alone fire his marker whilst pressing his electric buttons to move, couldn't duck under objects for cover either, would need to create a new map for Paralympians to play on, unsure what people without hands would do as well, maybe have leg attachments like that that film where the chick has an M4 with Grenade Launcher attached to her lower leg.

We also need to nominate a Fat Swiss man to lead PB on a global scale as well iirc and pay him handsomely, being a skint sport I'm not sure we'd be able to acquire one.
Awesome post bro. Proud of you.

Reactions: Harbinger

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Missy - don't ya just love the part where he ponders, ' unsure what people without hands would do as well, maybe have leg attachments like that that film where the chick has an M4 with Grenade Launcher attached to her lower leg.'

What the hell is going through this guy's cerebral cortex? - it's not as if it's written with a tongue in cheek, it's the outpouring of a very, very strange and unsettled mind.

Harbinger - in all my years on these forums, I have never seen a post like yours before - you'd be a good guy to invite as a dinner-guest because I think you'd be an interesting person to talk to but I'm afraid I'd have to insist we use plastic utensils for the meal and you'd be chained in ankle manacles ... just in case :)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
yep, that's the line that did it for me. Imagination like that doesn't grow on trees. I would watch a Para-Olympics that this guy was in charge of. It would be epic.

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Im a nice guy really, think I just watched too many 18 rated films when I was 5 my uncle never cared what we watched ( this isnt the one that abused me ) we also used used to play a lot of mortal kombat when I was around 8
there will be many more / worse things to come, the joys of imaginationland.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Harbinger, joking aside, I'm not sure if your reference to 'abuse' was facetious, inappropriate or actual but I get an uneasy feeling about you for some reason.
Please prove me wrong and be a good guy, and try to throttle back some on weird-ass comments that include 'abuse'.
Peace out !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The naivety in threads like those is obvious but it does show ambition I suppose but sometimes individual enthusiasm for one's preferred sport gets in the way of common-sense.
I wonder just how many threads there has been over the years on this subject?
I would think it's in the hundreds if you factor in all the big forums across the US, and P8ntballer over here.
Ballers are either an incredibly persistent bunch or way too enthusiastic ... choose your poison !