Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"One With The Gun" DVD

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Sorry if this has been covered previously, but I can't work out why there is a girl in this DVD.

Apart from not wearing a bra in most of it, she looks like she got lost on her way to a stripper convention. Where no doubt clear heels were discussed.

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Sorry if this has been covered previously, but I can't work out why there is a girl in this DVD.

Apart from not wearing a bra in most of it, she looks like she got lost on her way to a stripper convention. Where no doubt clear heels were discussed.
Why are you trying to work it out :confused: Enjoy the viewing :D

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Maxxy is there to sell the DVD to the slavering hordes. When you are trying to decide between training video's and have the choice of Ollie Lang, and Maximus Lundqvist its down to personal preference. Throw in an attractive half naked girl in one of them and its a one horse race ;)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
My point is that she does not perform any useful function in the video as she appears to be away from her natural environment, i.e. a strip club,

That said, are there any other "sexy" paintball DVD's out there?

Let's see:-

Dynasty Dysected - features Ryan Greenspan - he has a real purty mouth.
X-Ball Xplained - with Rusty & Gator Glaze - brothers. One for the boys.
Put It Where It Doesn't Belong - Chris Lasoya's favourite.
One With The Gun - featuring a poor lost stripper girl.
Hellweek - has anyone actually bought this?

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
mate the girl in that video is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
why would you question here existence there?
its like going to a football game and seeing cheerleaders, they are useless but DAM good looking