Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opinions on Markers for beginners and pros

Rakz

Sep 8, 2014
Skip the beginer thing , go straight to pro ! :p:D;)
If only it was that easy with the amount of gear available!!

Im a newbie into paintballing and i think i have decided to settle for spyder mr100 pro but will be removing the stock... ive spent about a month looking at reviews of various markers and this seems to be on of the best to start with at a fairly good price, i did look at the fenix which is electric but i thought that was alittle too much for myself so went with mr100 (they both have pretty much the same spec looking at them just one is electric and one is mech - i think thats the correct words)

rupo2

Sep 9, 2014
Just a note - BZ paintball are doing the 2011 proto rail for 169 - I'm a beginner and loving it so far.

Sep 4, 2014
Yeah I gotta say skip the beginner stuff and get intermediate lvl kit. The last thing you wanna do is hate your kit or under-perform because if it.
If you going to play woodsball this would be my set up due according to my 12 years playing woods exp.
Vforce grillz mask + thermal lense
Tippman a5 with a good 14-16 inch barrel, there's literally nothing you can't mod this gun into. And they cheap
Back pack that'll carry air bottle and pods,remote coil
Gun bag
Set of gloves
And some good old dark coloured clothing. ( for now)
That will set you back £350 at the most.

TrustMe

Still Kicking
Sep 4, 2014
SoCal, USA
Recommend PM7 they normally go for $130 US and shoot just as well as a DM7 without the price tag and easy to maintain. Once you are ready to for the next level, upgrade bolt, board, barrel and UL frame is available.

Savvas

Jul 15, 2014
Southampton
all good ideas but i think you can't go wrong with an ego 10-11 as a starter. I was playing for years with a 9er and it was shooting like a charm.